just the sort of fooking POSITIVE result I didn’t want to see..

Home Forums General Non RS Chat just the sort of fooking POSITIVE result I didn’t want to see..

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • Author

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

I need to do a double take since at first is tough it was a pregnancy test!🤣

LOL, hope for your recovery.

🍻

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

You Lucky Bastard!

I’ve been trying to catch this fucker for over a year now and not a sneeze.

Wuhan man made Flu with a sprinkling of Coriander – You need a good Ruby to sort that out Mike.

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

That sucks. Hopefully you start to get better soon. Funny how its now called delta variant. Why is that?

440bhp

443lbft

kr1s
    Participant

UK - England

Bad luck Mike.
    get well soon.
    delta is someone showing off their Greek

stands for d ?

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Get well soon bda, perhaps a bit to old for the gym!

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Yes BDA hope you feel better soon. Bloody D variant.

Coastliner

midland-red
    Participant

UK - England

Get well soon BDA, thats your visit to AVO National Day gone a bollock then. Take care.

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

Hope your feeling better soon BDA

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Get well soon!

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Hope you feeling better soon!

NB FPM375

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Get well soon

Good opportunity to watch GBNews all day.

Hopefully with having the first jab you will make a speedy full recovery.🤒😷

May the Ford be with you

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

It’s now called “Delta variant” for one of two reasons :-

1.  Under the microscope it looks a bit like an Avro Vulcan
    2.  It’s racist to blame it on the fact that it came from India

Mmm……..I wonder if the ‘Kent’ variant should have been re-named ‘Variant from south of the river Thames, just below Essex’

JohnD

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the wishes lads, what a fucker this thing is ! One minute you think you are feeling a bit better than bang! it gets you even harder. Thinking back, I reckon it took about two weeks between getting infected and it fully breaking out. I had been a bit under the weather with vague tiredness and lightheadiness however you spell it leading up to its full attack on Monday/Tuesday I think? I thought I had got away with the loss of smell and taste symptom as had no issues there , then just do breakfast now and its all gone no sense of taste or smell at all ! Soft boiled eggs are mere pulpy mess, the cereal was like eating gravel  ! Its hard enough forcing yourself to eat, but when there is no taste or smell its really hard!  Doc has been round last two nights to check oxygen level and said she needs to keep an eye on it as its a bit low (how can a thing on your finger know whats in your blood?) and may look to get me a mask and bottle and talk about some steroid.

Dave, seriously mate, I had a bit of an attitude about it like you too, but, I see having the original covid in March last year as well, does not seem to have given me any ‘immunity’ to this at all, I’m just glad I got one vaccine jab in as I have to believe that has helped keep this slightly in check, without it I would hate to think what state id be in now.

Paul, when you have been throwing dumbells and olympic bars around for decades, its a hard habit to stop, I tried and instantly felt worse and scrawny so just maintain with 45 mins mon/wed/fri .

Midland Red, I think the weather forecast for Warwick has completely scuppered AVO day, If it had been sunny, maybe I could of hired an ambulance to run me up there  to have a mooch round !

Matt and |Kris, heres an interesting site showing about 6 or 7 variants and their comings and goings, press the play button and watch Delta D for dirty  take over, you can also put the other variants in and watch them ..

https://covid19.sanger.ac.uk/lineages/raw?latitude=52.821529&longitude=-1.487684&zoom=5.00&date=2021-06-05&colorBy=p&lineage=B.1.617.2&area=overview

I bloody struggled out of bed and down stairs to watch the football last night, ( now I have no interest in football, to me its all lazy posers getting too much money for not enough work, and that we have a crap England team because all the top league? teams players are from abroad so the England team players are all a level below man city chelsea etc) But i do always watch if we are in the world cup or the euros. I missed the first game, think we won 1-0 croatia?  I watched the pundits in the studio giving it “England 3 nil”  and “England 4-1″  so thought ” seriously? I have heard we are supposed to be FAVOURITES??  maybe this is a great new team” in my mind I was already for a tie or scotland rob it one nil in last minutes. So after ten minutes of the game I thought ” what a load of crap ! Is this really the best English football can produce? it was like watching a slow game of table football or subuteo, just keep passing sideways and backwards and no guts to run forward with the ball. Utterly pathetic, not one player showed any style or class or flair or desire. Give me the team of ’66 any day ! I dont know any players now, but dont we have any Gazza’s or Scholes or even bendy benders beckhams any more?

Right thats me  back to bed with a mug of tea ( which is like drinking a warm engine oil now) laters folks

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

I was just going to ask how you are Mike.

Keep us posted at least daily please.

Take care and stick 2 sugars in that cuppa.

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

And dont forget your vitamin D suppliments Mike. Either that or get a hammock in the garden and sweat it out there.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to just the sort of fooking POSITIVE result I didn’t want to see... If you're not already a member then you can register for free!