just the sort of fooking POSITIVE result I didn’t want to see..

Home Forums General Non RS Chat just the sort of fooking POSITIVE result I didn’t want to see..

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Least the terrible pandemic as not took your sense of humour, look after yourself m8πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€£

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

yeah funny Dave !

Thanks Paul !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Hope you get well soon @bda sorry you have caught this. How are you feeling now? Cheers Red

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks Red, thank fook I’m out of hell now, just feeling totally drained and lazy. I’m normally awake and up and out, have never laid around in bed even on a Sunday or after a big piss up, always got straight up. Last couple of days Ive been coughing less etc but I cant get out of bed at 9am !! I just roll over and have some more like a teenager! I’m glad the sun is out now, Ive had a few hours moob-bathing this morning, felt a bit lively so cut the grass, did about 30 seconds of raking out some moss and had to go and lie down again !! What an old bastard !!Β  Two more days of isloation and then back out action as normal I hope mate !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

Great stuff

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Glad to hear feeling better, great joke that πŸ™‚ knocked out of tournament that’s easier to progress then get knocked out of at this stage but a draw at Wembley makes for a successful tournament:)

im sure they will use it to promote independence in the near future.

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

@bda please there are some improvements, small steps forward are a positive sign. You will have to consider it training for old age, do a bit of gardening then have a nap…..lol

Pleased you will be able to get out and about again in a couple of days and just take it easy you don’t want to get any set backs.

Take care, cheers Red

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to just the sort of fooking POSITIVE result I didn’t want to see... If you're not already a member then you can register for free!