just…. W O W !!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat just…. W O W !!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

https://youtu.be/Tz1hhx8yxyU  how low can you go??

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Now that’s low my goodness ?

Honorary Member

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Ground effect jets?

Just don’t sneeze and push the stick forward. Unless you are inverted at the time.

Anyone else looking forward to the new Top Gun movie ?

May the Ford be with you

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

I am form San Diego…… Hell YES!

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Bloody amazing, what a job. I laughed way too much at the 1st comment on that video.

440bhp

443lbft

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Oh fond memories of San Diego Nick !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

I stayed in Chula Vista, San Diego for a few days about 25 years ago – how weird, it was full of English northerners who where all builders, most of whom where digging swimming pools. I was told if I wanted cash work it’s not a problem anywhere in California, all work was organised through a cricket club in San Diego (apparently, there was a huge demand for English builders as they are prepared to work 10 hours a day instead of 5 hrs for the locals). Had some great fun there though followed by a road trip down into Mexico for a week which was terrifying (never seen so many sawn-off shotguns) but fun at the same time (especially Tijuana which is just full of young American students getting arseholed and 2 hookers each).

Great memories to be lived again….Maybe.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

thats funny Dave ! we were staying in Descanso doing up and flogging cars, we would often go down to Chula Vista to a massive car breakers there for spare parts and admiring the old Border control vehicles that had been smashed up and were riddled with bullet holes! that was around 2002.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to just…. W O W !!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!