Kaiser Engineering​ Electronic Gauge Cluster

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU Kaiser Engineering​ Electronic Gauge Cluster

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Check out this plug and play electronic gauge cluster in development by our friends at Kaiser Engineering. This replaces the factory gauges where you can customise it to your requirements such as boost pressure, oil pressure, oil temperature etc.

They are looking to bring this into production and we will of course sort a group buy if we can but just ‘gauging’ interest at the moment who would be interested if this went into production?

Vernon Liebenthal
    Participant

USA

Neat concept. Wonder how the install will be.

2017 Stealth Grey RS

Philb65
    Participant

UK - England

Very nice, I’d be in depending on price.

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Plug and play. Works through OBD

grimtemp
    Participant

UK - England

Awesome!

peters
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

yes depending on price !

Its back !

dogbone
    Participant

UK - England

Yes please, neat idea, very neat indeed.

Magnetic   FPM375   DSC Controller  Tractive suspension  EBC discs with Yellow Stuff

tichy-cosworth
    Participant

UK - Wales

As above depending on price

Vernon Liebenthal
    Participant

USA

Any specific reasoning for the throttle percentage?

2017 Stealth Grey RS

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

I really can’t see the point !!!!!!!

A lot less information than standard. Then it duplicates whats in front of you face i.e. Your dash and then tells you how hard your pressing the load pedal with ya foot, just in case you for some reason you can’t tell via your foot to ya brain lol 🙂

Do you not think it’s a tad patronising bit of kit lol 🙁

Oh dear seems like theirs one or five in this case born every minute lol

🙂

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Philb65
    Participant

UK - England

It’s customisable fella I don’t think many would bother with a throttle gauge, but if you don’t like it then that’s up to you, we are all different thankfully!

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Ah if you have choices within its setup that would make sense, but as for the ones offered in the vid questionable.

Yes I take on board (as beauty is in the eye of the be-holder). As a generally rule I don’t normally comment on visual stuff such as this or body kits etc for that reason,  and thankfully we are all are ………… different …………. that is 🙂

🙂

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Philb65
    Participant

UK - England

Agreed not the best setup to show but they look good! Just a question of price and ease of fitment.

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Depends if this comes already installed in a gauge housing. Housing also contains one of the sync speakers which is a little tricky to remove as it’s held in by several plastic tabs which have to be carefully levered back. Gauges easy to remove from the housing – held in by two torx screws. Interesting that the video shows the top cover of the housing removed which isn’t easy as the top and bottom come as one unit sealed together.

Not sure about the gauge colours shown in the clip. Doesn’t match the blue in the RS. More like the ST colour.

RS77
    Participant

UK - England

Our friend Chris Ayres shows how to remove it – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiiB5dkAnnc

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Kaiser Engineering​ Electronic Gauge Cluster. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!