Katy Texas Tae Kwon Do Enthusiasts

Home Forums Performance General Katy Texas Tae Kwon Do Enthusiasts

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

united makaty
    Participant

USA

Join our community of Tae Kwon Do in Katy, Texas. Share your experiences, find local dojangs, and discuss the latest developments in the world of Tae Kwon Do. Whether you’re a black belt or a beginner, this forum is the perfect place to connect with fellow martial artists in Katy.

At United Martial Arts Katy, TX, we are on a mission to transform lives through the art of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Tae Kwon Do. With a team of experienced instructors and a supportive community, Our comprehensive programs cater to individuals of all backgrounds, ages, and skill levels.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

PI$$ OFF

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

I had a black belt once but the buckle broke so I replaced it with a brown one, this has been very good and has kept my strides where they should be ever since.

The Dojangs in my area tend to use the Rose and Crown.  Lots of Kylie, Dusty , George Michael and Village People played on the juke box on Friday nights!

JohnD

• This reply was modified 2 days, 15 hours ago by JohnD.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

is there a video available of “Katy does downtown west Houston” ?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

Probably not but I do remember ‘Debbie does Dallas’

JohnD

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

me too John !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Katy Texas Tae Kwon Do Enthusiasts. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!