Kaylan mud flaps

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Can’t decide plain ones or ones with the RS logo. Not sure if it’s a bit much hah

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F183863890335

71-bda
    71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I think theres enough RS logos all over the car without putting more on ! also, my opinion, why do £150 on thin 3mm flappy kaylan ones when the 4mm pvc ones are just fine? (and save £70??)

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Rallyflapz 4mm PVC Mudflaps

Several people say the same as Mike does.

crunchie
    crunchie
    Participant

UK - England

Have you tried Rally Armor?  Their fixings are far much better.  I had Rallyflapz before and the guy that put them on was not very impressed. We changed to Rally Armor and they were much better and the fixings as well.

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I like the look of the polyurethane ones.. Less shiny than the rally armour ones.

I’ve never tried either of these companies so not too sure. I thought the kaylan polyurethane had good reviews. Things like the rears reach the the plastic thing on the arch

paulg
    paulg
    Participant

UK - England

Plain black ones just seem to “disappear” into the look of the car.

As @71-bda says – more than enough logos on the car!

Nitrous Blue FPM375

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

I side with with crunchie on this. After a lot of research and deliberation I ordered UR quality Rally Armour flaps from Club Shop in black with NB “Rally Armour” logo. If its good enough for Mountune……….!!!!!!!!!!

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by tonys.

oasked
    Participant

UK - England

I’m very pleased with my RallyArmor UR flaps. Top quality and good fixings. Mine look new and they’ll be 3 years old in Jan.

Super subtle in Black / Grey

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Can you not get plain rally armour ones?

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

@Lucky – Not to my knowledge. I had the same train of thought as you because I’m not a great fan of logos, stickers, gels etc but after seeing the Rally Armour flaps and fixing with NB logo on another NB FRS and chatting to the owner I was sold. After all its not another RS logo and you can always mask up from the bottom and paint/spray a matching straight black strip across the bottom if it really bothered you that much. Each to his own.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by tonys.
    71-bda
    71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I think the ladies prefer shiny mudflaps, it gives them something to keep clean innit..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

Funny bda. Just knew you would be along soon!

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

So ended up buying the kaylan ones from the club shop. Decided to fit them today but there’s no instructions 😩..  Anyone got a PDF copy of these

Kenny
    Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Just emailed it over @Lucky_

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Cheers @kenny

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to Kaylan mud flaps. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!