Kaylan mud flaps

Home Forums Styling Exterior Styling Kaylan mud flaps

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Can’t decide plain ones or ones with the RS logo. Not sure if it’s a bit much hah

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F183863890335

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I think theres enough RS logos all over the car without putting more on ! also, my opinion, why do £150 on thin 3mm flappy kaylan ones when the 4mm pvc ones are just fine? (and save £70??)

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Rallyflapz 4mm PVC Mudflaps

Several people say the same as Mike does.

crunchie
    Participant

UK - England

Have you tried Rally Armor?  Their fixings are far much better.  I had Rallyflapz before and the guy that put them on was not very impressed. We changed to Rally Armor and they were much better and the fixings as well.

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I like the look of the polyurethane ones.. Less shiny than the rally armour ones.

I’ve never tried either of these companies so not too sure. I thought the kaylan polyurethane had good reviews. Things like the rears reach the the plastic thing on the arch

paulg
    Participant

UK - England

Plain black ones just seem to “disappear” into the look of the car.

As @71-bda says – more than enough logos on the car!

Nitrous Blue FPM375, Milltek, DSC & TracTive, lots of Mountune bits

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

I side with with crunchie on this. After a lot of research and deliberation I ordered UR quality Rally Armour flaps from Club Shop in black with NB “Rally Armour” logo. If its good enough for Mountune……….!!!!!!!!!!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by tonys.

oasked
    Participant

UK - England

I’m very pleased with my RallyArmor UR flaps. Top quality and good fixings. Mine look new and they’ll be 3 years old in Jan.

Super subtle in Black / Grey

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Can you not get plain rally armour ones?

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

@Lucky – Not to my knowledge. I had the same train of thought as you because I’m not a great fan of logos, stickers, gels etc but after seeing the Rally Armour flaps and fixing with NB logo on another NB FRS and chatting to the owner I was sold. After all its not another RS logo and you can always mask up from the bottom and paint/spray a matching straight black strip across the bottom if it really bothered you that much. Each to his own.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by tonys.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I think the ladies prefer shiny mudflaps, it gives them something to keep clean innit..

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

tonys
    Participant

UK - England

Funny bda. Just knew you would be along soon!

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

So ended up buying the kaylan ones from the club shop. Decided to fit them today but there’s no instructions ?..  Anyone got a PDF copy of these

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Just emailed it over @Lucky_

Lucky_
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Cheers @kenny

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Kaylan mud flaps. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!