Keep the UK safe, keep jihadi brides OUT !!

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Keep the UK safe, keep jihadi brides OUT !!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 103 total)
  • Author

Mdc
    Participant

UK - England

OUT STAY OUT take the rest of her pleaders and drop they by parachute over the refuge camp so they can jihady  together!Her choice her bed let her lay in it!

Mountune 375 FMP mountune v3 M Flaps Forged wheels painted calipers Gel inserts Door protectors clim air Sony upgrade shells ? immobiliser 5yr Ford warranty BIG FAT FORGED IN THE BOOT.HG recall sorted no drama.

RS Lurker
    Blocked

UK - England

So now I’m a terrorist? Thanks, mate. You should’ve asked what colour I was and saved yourself the trouble of ever speaking to me like I was a human being. This is why you get banned from all the other sites, you’re an awful person. I’m not sure what kind of site Kenny wanted but you seem to its moral compass. Congratulations.

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Keep her out, she has made her bed now sleep in it.

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

Unfortunately she may already be here, hopefully not, think Javid is doing ‘everything’ he can to not let her back in on national security/safety of  it’s people. This filth, if able to return will be treated like a heroine in her circles and WILL recruit other females to pledge allegiance. He’ll, she may even request her husband join her later, a hardened Daesh fighter no less, who has the knowledge and training to train up other losers on out soil to commit an atrocity on an unprecedented scale….and f**k her father off too!!

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

My opinion is she should be left in Syria to rot.  Plenty of British soldiers have died trying to rid the world of this organisation which she ran off to support.   She sounds devoid of any remorse in the interview and basically wants to take the piss out of the snowflake British system like so many others.  You can bet your life the Americans wouldnt be so liberal in our position…

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

exactly Jon ! I’m no fan of hers, but sometimes she does say it EXACTLY how it is !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

Saw her video earlier, love her or hate her you cannot argue with the points she put across.

Mdc
    Participant

UK - England

Katie Hopkins for prime minster!

Mountune 375 FMP mountune v3 M Flaps Forged wheels painted calipers Gel inserts Door protectors clim air Sony upgrade shells ? immobiliser 5yr Ford warranty BIG FAT FORGED IN THE BOOT.HG recall sorted no drama.

amanaman5
    Participant

UK - England

There was a reporter on the news this morning that had not long returned from Syria saying that as ISIS had been virtually beaten. The ones left have been briefed to get “home” once there start small terror cells targeting heavily populated areas!

Just makes sense to block them coming back, makes our streets so more unsafe. Utter madness! ?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I remember years ago there was a campaign “Keep Britain Tidy”  to be rid of litter, we now need a “Keep Britain safe from Jihadi bints”  We will be mad if we let them come here, I wont say home as its NOT their home.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

scottishsodapop
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Theres more chance of her coming back than us leaving eu

whole country’s ruined by our so called leaders

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

It’s not a colour thing at all in my personal view for me as I felt the same way about all the Irish terror groups blowing up the innocents

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

petition signed.

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

our government printing this crap and advertising the fact we are a stupid country and love to give our ( us taxpayers) money away does not help things !!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

v8marshal
    Participant

UK - England

This country is going nuts, when will our politicians wake up?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 103 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Keep the UK safe, keep jihadi brides OUT !!. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!