KENNY !! the website went a bit Squiffy earlier..

Home Forums General Non RS Chat KENNY !! the website went a bit Squiffy earlier..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

it almost seemed like you were going to present a new and modernised updated format, were you???

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Yeah, I noticed a weird screen and strange functionality.

NB FPM375

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Just testing something. All back to normal now.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@Kenny

Can we now post multiple picture and links in the same thread or still one image or one link per reply.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I like the look of it Kenny, will be good to have a fresh new improved site if that glimpse was anything to judge by !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I found it slow and unnavigable, was very confusing what was happening, maybe would have been a good idea to forewarn us of the possible change in service.

Coastliner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

yes it was not useable coast, just a test load I think, should be ok once it gets up and running ( if  it does)

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to KENNY !! the website went a bit Squiffy earlier... If you're not already a member then you can register for free!