Kent Meet – 18th February

Home Forums General Events Kent Meet – 18th February

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Wacky suggestion.  We have a meet also on 18th at Jacks diner Bagshot Surrey. We could maybe double the numbers attending (and also have a little drive out) if the two groups were to meet around the halfway point? I make the distance around 75 miles apart, so halfway is around Godstone Surrey, the Bell Inn has a large car park. Too short notice maybe to make it happen tomorrow, but how about another month?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

flying-fish
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all, great meet today in the lovely weather, we had 31 RS’s in attendance which was more than I had dreamed of, so thanks to those on here that made the effort to come along, your support for this “new” meeting was much appreciated.

Also there was a great mix of Mk1’s, Mk2’s and Mk3’s

The next one is already booked with the venue on 18th March, again at 09:00, so come along and have a chat, make friends etc.

Clive

Clive

” I didn’t get where I am today by being somewhere else ! “

flying-fish
    Participant

UK - England

71-bda

Re wacky suggestion !

Did you know that the Surrey Focus RS O.C. meets at that Cafe on the second Sunday in the month, next one is 11th March, for your info ……….

Clive

Clive

” I didn’t get where I am today by being somewhere else ! “

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Yes Clive, thats what I meant, I got my weeks messed up. I just thought the two groups might meet halfway sort of thing?  otherwise its a 150 mile roundtrip.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Kent Meet – 18th February. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!