Key workers

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Key workers

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

andy-k
    Participant

UK - England

Sounds to me like all the key workers who are driving around the roads near me, (North East London) are either on super bikes or in DSG Audi’s, giving it the beans at every opportunity ?

Edition, FPM 375

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Same round by me, Must be better taking a bike to Asda to get essentials ??

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Just had the daily phone conversation with the girlfriend who is caring for dementia patients. I’m not going to divulge what we spoke about, suffice to say we are both very worried. Been 2 weeks now since we have seen each other. Take care folks x

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

Dr. RS
    Participant

UK - England

Hope your girlfriend is ok elliot.

hitch6742
    Participant

UK - England

My missus runs her own GP surgery, and like you Elliot, she has contact with NHS England, CQC the lot…people aren’t taking it seriously enough!

Agree with the amount traffic, I think this one person near must of forgotten a load of essential items, must have done about 9 round trips of the dual carriageway before spluttering away (sounded like a 1.0 Nova with a classic PECO backbox)!! ???

NB 375, Goodrich hoses, RDU cooler (fitted for the hell of it), gas bonnet struts, Mountune RR, hard pipe kit, V1 cat-back….and RS seat covers!

777ham
    Participant

UK - England

Same here, particularly yesterday, groups of motorbikes,DSG and performance cars treating the road as a race track!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

I to am worried for my brother he works in a hospital. He has said it is really serious seeing the way this virus acts, I also worry for his mental health he has never seen anything like this before.

Honorary Member

WAWRS.
    Participant

UK - Wales

@bobcat.  I think this will affect alot of front line healthcare staff, mentally and physically

. Me and the Mrs work frontline and its more ‘When’ not ‘If’ we catch it. And will bring it home to our son. ? . I’d happily swap and stay in but have no choice.

#staysafe

Had a Frozen White RS

Then a

Red Edition RS  

Went away to sample others before realising where my heart lies

Now have a

Nitrous Blue Edition RS 💙 

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@wawrs, stay safe, thanks for all that you both are doing ?

Honorary Member

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks to everyone on the front line who are helping those in need. Stay safe all of you. ??

rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

I’m still working (Royal Mail) albeit with limited PPE supplied – latex gloves and hand sanitiser.  We are processing and delivering parcels on a level thats even exceeded Xmas levels and most of it is not what you would call “essential” items.  It really surprises me that in a time of such uncertainty both in terms of life, not to mention financial and job wise that people are spending so much money with no end in sight to whats going on…

stuartditchburn
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Same up here rs-jon Special Deliveries and parcels have gone mad.  Xmas level weights coming off our plane every single day, still smile when you see SD toilet roll and cat litter!!!!    I think the boredom spending will fall off soon when funds run low.

boomboom
    Participant

UK - England

@elliot hope all is well and keep safe and won’t be long hopefully till you see was he other again.

@wawrs
    stay safe and thanks for all you do, front line workers doing us proud but let’s make their life easier and safer by staying in. Small commitment from us to stay in will make their life easier and safer. Keep safe everyone and hope to meet up once this is all over

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@wawrs FairPlay to you and your missis, and thank you… I hope the next time all the NHS wages are reviewed, the efforts and risk are rewarded. So many round here cannot follow simple instructions!

paulie
    Participant

UK - Wales

Thanks to the frontline workers on here, annoys the f**k out of me when people make unnecessary trips out. Just stick to the guidelines like me and the wife and I’m sure others have on here and don’t be a f**ktard

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Key workers. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!