Keyless turned off

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU Keyless turned off

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

crocket81
    Participant

UK - England

Bit happier now, just updated my car so I can turn keyless entry off, want easy but I can sleep better now?

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

How did you manage to update that feature, please?

walker-steve77
    Participant

UK - England

Think you can only do that on later cars.

Nitrous Blue, Lux Pack, Blue Brembo Brake Calipers, SYNC 3, Black Forged Alloys & Door Edge Protectors

Stage 1 + many extras

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks, that’s why I’ve never seen that option.

crocket81
    Participant

UK - England

Used ucds software and updated modules to the lastest version of the software from ford, basically mine is a 17 plate but now updated to 18 plate that has keyless feature built in

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the update, much appreciated.?

rs-jon
    Participant

UK - England

Looking to get this done when I visit my mate in Chesterfield.

crocket81
    Participant

UK - England

Well worth doing with all these keyless thefts happening at the moment, it’s like another layer of security but should of been like this from factory for all years of the RS

Bastian Muschke
    Participant

Germany

Welche Module müssen dafür aktualisiert werden? Ich habe einen 04/16 Focus RS. Und möchte diese Option auch haben. Einige Module wurden bereits aktualisiert. Leider war diese Option bisher nicht verfügbar.

Ford Focus MK3 RS BJ04/16

Retrofitted:

Ford Sync 3, Traffic Sign Recognition, Driver Alert (Drowsiness Alert), Car High Beam (High Beam Assist), Door Warning Lights, Electric Child Door Locks, Heated Steering Wheel, 5th Driving Mode (RS), Automatic Locking, Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) in progress

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Welche Module müssen dafür aktualisiert werden? Ich habe einen 04/16 Focus RS. Und möchte diese Option auch haben. Einige Module wurden bereits aktualisiert. Leider war diese Option bisher nicht verfügbar.

Which modules need to be updated for this? I have a 04/16 Focus RS. And would like to have that option too. Some modules have already been updated. Unfortunately, this option was not previously available

Honorary Member

Wayne Hughes
    Participant

UK - England

Can we use Forscan to update it, my car’s a 2018 but it must be missing updates as i don’t have this option

I might just remove my remap and take it to ford as i want the pdc removed as well

18stealth
    Participant

UK - England

Ford’s will not do that it is effectively a change in design.  They may turn of PDC although I’m tempted to go along with the theory of tyres and pressures more so.  I have dropped somebody a message and they may come back to you, that way you can leave your map in place too.

chrisch
    Participant

UK - England

Which module did you do the software update for in UCDS?

I’ve got UCDS.

nitemare
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

@chrisch

Both the IPC and RFA modules need updated!!

I did this too to my 2017 build using UCDS software.

Prior to update my IPC was software 14C026-ABE and UCDS offered me 14C026-ABG as an update along with several other updates needed for the IPC.

Note it takes a VERY long time to carry out the updates on IPC even with proper UCDS cable (much longer with other secondary cables)!!

After updating the IPC module the RFA module will also need updated too!!

Be careful when updating ANY module you CAN brick them … ensure the car is connected to a battery charger to maintain good charge and that laptop is plugged in too!!

Hope this helps??

Nitemare.

2017.5 RS MG MSD Multimap 350/380/420

nitemare
    Participant

UK - N.Ireland

UPDATE:

IPC update info:

Ensure you backup IPC config before ANY updates!!

Also make sure car attached to a battery charger and also that the laptop is on mains power!!

It takes a long time (even with an official UCDS cable) to do the update!!

After update you will have to re-select some options in IPC module (drive modes etc.)

Take your time and hopefully IPC update goes smoothly!!

Here is a list of the updated software files (UCDS offered to my car) – RS Focus MK3.5 2017 – UK build:

G1ET-14C025-BE
    G1ET-14C026-ABG
    G1ET-14C318-ACE
    G1ET-14C026-BSE

Good luck!!

2017.5 RS MG MSD Multimap 350/380/420

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Keyless turned off. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!