KW DDC or Ford OEM Dampers

This topic contains 19 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by white-rs2 white-rs2 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    white-rs2
    white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@71bda Mike (Fake name)

I wish you wouldn’t resort to name calling I’m filling up and my bottom lip is quivering, I don’t know if I can continue……………….

Right I’ve wiped my eyes with some Kleenex had a sip of cold water

Correction 1 –

I Never said you went to the Philippines looking for young children YOU just said that. I said “Don’t they look young”

Correction 2 –

I said “you can’t do fuel injection properly”YOU said “you fuck up peoples engines”

Didn’t he take his engine to Sherwoods after you failed 4 times to do his injection ???? They did it in one by the way👍

Correction 3 –

I only repeated what “you have previously said about erm your holidays”

Correction 4 –

I have not once compared or brought up Tractive or DSC in this thread “YOU have”

It’s as the title says KW or OEM. If I did bring up Tractive it would be so unfair to KW, so I deliberately haven’t.

I have only compared the two dampers that have the “same reaction speed on damper valves” 30 m/s and the almost identical damper curve as the OEM.

So yes, taking into account the above I do think it’s a fair comparison and a valid one people should know as £2.5k for matched, perfectly matched springs is a lot of money in my book.

It still doesn’t sink into your head you and only you and the massive chip you have on 9Designs and DSC is very very obvious to all. Since you failed at trying to bully 9 out of the forum you then tried to discredit him and when that failed you rubbished the DSC box until DSC put you on your arse

So BDA Gather ur Cote and do one Mike Fake name

RS Edition (RED),

Tractive Suspension & DSC Controller. 

white-rs2
    white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@mdc

PLEASE READ ALL THE CORRECTIONS of I like to play the victim…………..

Mike Fake name 71BDA just likes to play the victim for example he said about children I did not

He threatened me abour coming to my place of work and home and he has my number starting to quiver again, say the same to him and BAM it’s all wrong bda is a victim not the instigator hmmmm their loads more but if I’m bored you must be nodding off

RS Edition (RED),

Dogbone
    Participant

United Kingdom

Guys, please, you have your own thread for this.  No need to take threads off topic…

Magnetic   FPM375   DSC Controller

71-bda
    71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

what on earth are you talking about? I think you have been busy googling and maybe think I’m some famous engine builder by the name of gathercole? Wrong, and regarding fuel injection and someone taking their engine to sherwoods? Seriously you are stone cold barking up the wrong tree.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

white-rs2
    white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Bored of you Mike Fake name you send me to sleep 💤💤💤💤💤💤💤💤

@dogbone

Sorry  you are right but please look and notice who actually started this off topic ………. erm the victim 71BDA as with every topic concerning DSC, Tractive or In this case OEM v KW. I was perfectly happy to discuss just KW and OEM.

I’ll just ignore the little dweeb from now on 👍

RS Edition (RED),

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to KW DDC or Ford OEM Dampers. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!