KW DDC Suspension upgrade

Home Forums Performance Handling KW DDC Suspension upgrade

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Michaelj
    Participant

UK - England

Hi

Has anyone  upgraded  there suspension to the KW DDC  as I’m thinking about doing this and would like some feed back  if it makes the car a more comfortable ride.
    thanks

michael

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Depending on budget there are other options….. is the car currently stock?

KW would make ride better, but dampers are nothing special, just valued to suit the new springs.

To get the most comfort, control and active adjustment the Tractive dampers are better, but more expensive.

Depends how much you want to achieve and spend.  As you see in my signature I can supply Tractive kit. You will also need a DSC module. Which can be used with the Ford, KW and Tractive dampers, so often  the place people start. Feel free to mail me for more info.

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Get a DSC controller and a set of good quality springs, that combo will be far better than the KW DDC route and cheaper to boot lol.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

rainydays
    Participant

Luxembourg

No matter what you install, I pity the mechanic having to do it :).
    If you do it yourself, have a pint next to you  for the moments when you will curse like a pirate!

Regarding the KW DDC, the product is aimed for a specific use and it does that quite well.
    Comparisons with products intended for a different purpose are moot in my opinion.

Regarding the DSC Controller and quality springs, that could be an option but I myself have never tried it.
    Others seem to be happy but at the end of the day we all have different expectations.

In my 25 year old journey with suspensions, I always faced the same challenge : you can’t have it all.
    There are always compromises but never when it comes to safety.
    The pro of having an RS is that even if you put a very aggressive set-up, you will still pogo less than the OEM suspension.
    I tried my set-up (signature) in various shapes and sizes. It is rough but not the OEM superifical way where you lack proper feedback from the vehicle.

Nitrous Blue Dyno Tuned @ 600 NM | Wagner Tuning – Competition IC | REVO Carbon CAI 

HJS 200 Cell Sportkat Remus Cat-back | SS Black Chrome Tailpipes

Fischer-Hydraulik SS Brake Lines | Endless RF 650 Brake Fluid | Endless ME20 Pads F+R (squeak king)

Rotors: TSP XG150 – DBA 5000 T3 SLOT | DBA 4000 T3 SLOT | Suspension: MR – KW Clubsport 2 way with H&R ARB F+R

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to KW DDC Suspension upgrade. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!