Lancashire Noob

Home Forums General Newbie Lancashire Noob

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Micheal from over the border in Yorkshire

May the Ford be with you

Steelmk3
    Participant

UK - England

First noob question I’ve ordered a mountune air filter not the induction kit just the filter as it’s not been changed since new. This shouldn’t throw anything off on dash  should it.

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

No will be fine. Just get a bit more intake noise

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Michael welcome to the club! They look good in black mate, as mentioned extra security is a must, any advice or thinking of modifying just ask on the forum there’s some serious tuners and boffins and all a good bunch of people👍 My shadow black was epic you’ll love it!

Steelmk3
    Participant

UK - England

Thank you guys I will do I want to keep it relatively stock. I was looking at the mountune 375 package any recommendations of places to fit around Lancashire would be appreciated. Pick it up tommrow can’t wait 😎

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome, Enjoy the drive home!

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@michael, enjoy the day tomorrow don’t forget to take lots of pics and take the long way home (safely of course 😹). Take it easy 😹😹😹

Honorary Member

Steelmk3
    Participant

UK - England

The reg is PF16 OYO if anybody has any history salesman at garage said it was traded in for an M3.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Lancashire Noob. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!