Laren's Black Beast

Home Forums General Members’ Cars Laren's Black Beast

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Laren Guthrie
    Participant

Australia

Hi guys,

So I’ve had my RS since Dec 2016 & still loving every moment (it’s somewhat of a love/hate relationship in shadow black, looks great clean, but it only stays that way with 2 thorough cleans a week!).

I’ve just started with some low-key mods thus far, but have some bigger things on the horizon within the next 2 months or so.

Mods now on: CF wing mirrors, CF door spears, HS CNC CF dash overlays.

CF wing mirror 

Mods planned: Scorpion sports-catted down pipe, Mountune intake + secondary intake, Mountune charge pipe upgrade kit, Mountune SSC, Mountune re-circ valve, Mishimoto CF oil catch can & whiteline lowering springs.

A good mate of mine runs https://www.undergroundperformance.com.au/ here in Melbourne, Australia so he will have the custom tuning responsibilities. Melbourne owners, you should check him out!

Open to any recommendations / advice from you all on any additional ‘safe-guards’ I should be looking at given I’m proceeding with the mods + tune.

I have a bit of a carbon fixation as you can see already. I’m additionally in the process of acquiring the following from David @ Kuro Carbon:

• Number plate panel, fog light surrounds, 4.5″ exhaust tips, engine cover, coolant tank cover & possibly the battery, fuse & air box covers too as they are going into production shortly. Should really add to the aggressive, yet stealthy look I’m going for!

I’ll leave you with a few shots of LAZRS (and yes I have CF finish plates too!) Might need to do in a separate post as the photos aren’t adding in easily.

Cheers!

Laren Guthrie
    Participant

Australia

Laren Guthrie
    Participant

Australia

Back end

Laren Guthrie
    Participant

Australia

Side view at meet

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Very nice mods, thanks for sharing your pics. Hahaha Black still looks good (more so) when it’s dirty

Honorary Member

Laren Guthrie
    Participant

Australia

Cheers @bobcat ! Once my other tweaks are done, I’ll add an update to this feed.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Laren's Black Beast. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!