Last Kent meet of 2021 – Sunday 21st November

Home Forums Regional England – South Last Kent meet of 2021 – Sunday 21st November

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

flying-fish
    Participant

UK - England

Hi Everyone

The next Focus Mk3 RS O.C. Kent meet will take place on Sunday 21st November 2021, from 8.30am …..  probably the last one this year 🙁

Please be responsible and maintain social distancing, as necessary, and comply with any ongoing rules that maybe in place at that time. Bring a face mask please in case it’s required !

There is always the option to eat outside if the weather is suitable.

The venue is :- Detling Diner (formally known as Mickeys Rock Cafe), A249 Detling Hill, Maidstone, Kent. ME14 3HT

Meeting at around 8.30 – 9am

So we’re again meeting at this Cafe / Diner near Maidstone, meets at this venue have been a great success and well supported by Forum members, so please come along on 21st November for the Focus Mk3 RS O.C. Kent Breakfast meet.

All are welcome, especially those new members who have not been to a meet before, so come along and have a chat, coffee, bacon buttie(s) with fellow owners ! The car park is a reasonable size so we can easily practise social distancing and be responsible as well as having a chat with friends and fellow owners.

The premises are used to hosting meeting of various car clubs and so we’re welcome there.

The A249 is a dual carriageway road and the Diner is situated on the NORTH bound carriageway next to a SHELL Service Stn , it is also opposite a SHELL Service Stn ( SOUTH bound ), and just passed the Kent Events Centre ( formally the Kent County show ground)

It is probably best to come from the M20 if you are not familiar with the venue / location. The A249 is at Junc. 7 on the M20, and Junc. 5 on the M2.

Let me know if you can make it, so we can let the staff know how many to cater for ! See you there ?

Clive

Clive

” I didn’t get where I am today by being somewhere else ! “

18stealth
    Participant

UK - England

Table for three please.

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Alas bit out my way so a rain cheque please , hope you have a great turn out & weather plays ball , take care all (mouth still watering thinking about bacon butties ) 👍🤣

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Last Kent meet of 2021 – Sunday 21st November. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!