LED light upgrades

Home Forums Styling Lighting LED light upgrades

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Robert Ketley
    Participant

UK - England

Hi all, I’m new here and wondering if anyone has used the led light upgrade pack from car enhansments UK? Had a look about and they seem to be far cheaper than autobeam hence why I’m asking the question are they just cheap knock off leds or are they any good?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Robert, hi and welcome What colour is your RS any pics to share please ๐Ÿ˜ธ๐Ÿ‘

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

Hi and welcome.

Coastliner

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Have you had a look in our the club shop for LED light up grade ?๐Ÿ‘

Honorary Member

Robert Ketley
    Participant

UK - England

I picked up my stealth grey a month ago just been keeping under raps for a bit and will get some photos up soon as, the forum doesn’t want to let me upload it from my phone

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

๐Ÿ‘

Honorary Member

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Hi & welcome , led sequential smoked from the forum shop ยฃ395 , 10 min fit never had any problems but may wanna keep original for m.o.t , may get a jobs worth grease monkey who may fail you because of said lights , ( cheeky pic)ย 

Pauly Paul
    Participant

And said lights not onย 

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Hello and welcome. Haven’t had any experience with the car enhancements version but I can recommend the autobeam ones. Well worth the upgrade over the standard items.

440bhp

443lbft

Robert Ketley
    Participant

UK - England

The reason of asking really is the ceuk ones are ยฃ100 all in and the auto beam ones are ยฃ100 just for the dipped beams, seems like a massive price difference if the quality is rubbish then I understand but if the quality is decent why pay all the extra

Pauly- it’s something that’s crossed my mind just not 100% sold on them yet especially smoked on stealth grey

Pauly Paul
    Participant

No worries m8 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Greg Pearson
    Participant

UK - England

Interested in the autobeam upgrades for my red edition what can you upgrade in the headlight ? And is it easy to fit etc ? Have the sequential indicators already just seen 20% off and sparked my interest lol. Any pics of the Installed for the difference?

cheers ๐Ÿ‘

steve-rs
    Participant

UK - England

Hi rob Iโ€™ve used 99% of CEUK lighting really pleased with them one tip when changing the main/dipped beam take your time
    they are brighter ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Nelly201
    Participant

UK - England

I used autobeam to replace indicator, brake light and footwell bulbs but when one of them didnโ€™t work itโ€™s a real nightmare to get in touch with them so I moved on to CEUK to replace my headlamp bulbs, good quality, cheaper, not too bad to fit but as steve-rs mentions, just take your time fitting them.

crunchie
    Participant

UK - England

I did have CEUK in mine when I first got the car in 2016, but after a couple of years I upgraded to Autobeam. I did keep the blue footwell led’s from CEUK though.ย  Autobeam are really good, nice and bright and can easily be reached on FaceBook if you have problems or want to send anything back, like I had to once.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to LED light upgrades. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!