LED Puddle lamps

Home Forums Styling Exterior Styling LED Puddle lamps

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

thepmp
    Participant

United Kingdom

Not sure Stephen, I believe the ones on the forum come in a set, depends on what you’re after and how much you want to spend!
    these do the same job though

2016 | Frozen White | All Options (no sunroof)

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

i tried this upgrade this evening….mirrow came off dead easy, no need to worry for anyone who hasn’t done this yet. but the best bet….my December 16/delivery January 17 car DOES NOT HAVE PUDDLE LAMPS! and, as most know, only a single boot lamp too.

my first ford – things like this are just not good enough. the car might be great, but after sales and actually looking after a customer (no follow-up from Ford or Think in Guildford) has frankly been crap.

Si

GrumpyPappa
    Participant

UK - England

What the xxxx has the spec been changed, or is this just a cock up at factory?

Has dealer been informed to sort it out?

Is this another thing to add to collection check list

Nigel

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

my dealer has said this morning that puddle lamps are only standard on the lux pack, and without the lux pack, puddle lights are not fitted. does anyone know if this is correct?

i’m quite disappointed if this is the case, why wouldn’t something as simple as this be fitted standard?

Si

rssam
    Participant

UK - England

Hello buddy I have lux pack yes I got puddle lights but only one boot light there is a opening for one on the other side but fa there

crunchie
    Participant

UK - England

The early run cars had 2 boot lights as mine does, but for some reason later cars only now have one. Put it down to cost!!!!!!!

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

what’s folks experience with cars that do NOT have lux pack? does a standard car NOT have puddle lamps?

Si

thepmp
    Participant

United Kingdom

Wow only just seen this Si,

Hope someone comes along with the answer soon but I’d be surprised if it wasn’t just standard!

shame you’ve not had the best customer service from Think – must say  I’m lucky to have a decent dealer a short drive away!

2016 | Frozen White | All Options (no sunroof)

comedysi
    Participant

UK - England

yes, true. i’m actually based in Southampton, had cars from Hendy in the past with my partner, but had read quite good things about Think on the Focus RS OC forum…but to be honest, they were mediocre. wouldn’t buy from them again to be honest based on our experience.

anyway – does anyone with a standard car also NOT have puddle lamps…? 🙂 🙂 🙂

Si

LMason
    Participant

UK - England

If anyone’s interested, just picked these up on eurocarparts with the weekend discount.. 2 pairs for just over £12.

LMason
    Participant

UK - England

Does anybody know if these will fit a 64 plate fiesta st? A pal has just picked one up but can’t seem to find any info?

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to LED Puddle lamps. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!