Litchfield Cobb Accessport

Home Forums Performance Electronics/ECU Litchfield Cobb Accessport

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Mike4051
    Participant

UK - England

Hi, just a quick one. Had my Litchfield Cobb handset turn up today.

I’ve installed it in the car but there were no “instructions” with the package so not 100% on which map is the 99 octane rated one guessing its map 3?

Can anyone confirm? Also what are people using for there gauges and data logging?

Also is there an option for quiet and loud (guessing exhaust valve) ?

Thanks in advance

Mike

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@mike4051

Evening mate!!

I’d have to double check but from memory my COBB came from Litchfield with quite a few maps on it. Think there’s 3 COBB Maps and then 3 Litchfield maps depending on Fuel Octane rating.

I remember taking this pic some time ago and it clearly says Litchfield Stage 2 99 Octane.

Hope this helps..!! ?.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Mike4051
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo

thanks for that. That’s the one I uploaded it’s the option to change through the 3maps on the cruise control that’s got me a bit confused. Haha

Think they’re opening soon so I’ll give them a call.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Litchfield Cobb Accessport. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!