litchfield stage 2 dyno results

This topic contains 34 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by white-rs2 white-rs2 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@mooncat

Must agree with @rsgaz whole heartedly!! The Litchfield Stage 2 is a great map!! I’ve done about 16,000 miles on it with all recommended hardware and it’s awesome!! 👍👍.

I’m also stuck at the 410 ish BHP until I strengthen the Engine Internals!! Lol!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

mooncat
    mooncat
    Participant

UK - England

Thank’s @brembo, that’s reassuring that you’ve done those miles and the engine is still good!

coatesy1
    Participant

UK - England

2018 car 20k miles on the cloak, first 5k miles remapped on ultima 2 the rest on litchfield stage 2 ots and not one problem so far

philf1
    philf1
    Participant

UK - England

I’m going stage 2 soon, my warranty expires in December so good time to change, and a bit torn between litchfield and Revo

i contacted litchfield and they tell me they use the airtek intercooler no pipe upgrade and no intake mods  they suggest the milltek sport cat downpipe

revo seems to claim slightly more BHP and torques if you use all their hardware

which would you guys recommend litchfield or Revo?

white-rs2
    white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Personally Litchfield 👍. For what I wanted at that time.

But that’s as far as you can go with Litchfield as they aren’t interested if you want more than Stage2 with a custom map.

RS Edition (RED),

Standard as Ford Should of Intended.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to litchfield stage 2 dyno results. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!