litchfield stage 2 dyno results

This topic contains 32 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  coatesy1 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@mooncat

Must agree with @rsgaz whole heartedly!! The Litchfield Stage 2 is a great map!! I’ve done about 16,000 miles on it with all recommended hardware and it’s awesome!! 👍👍.

I’m also stuck at the 410 ish BHP until I strengthen the Engine Internals!! Lol!!

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

mooncat
    mooncat
    Participant

UK - England

Thank’s @brembo, that’s reassuring that you’ve done those miles and the engine is still good!

coatesy1
    Participant

UK - England

2018 car 20k miles on the cloak, first 5k miles remapped on ultima 2 the rest on litchfield stage 2 ots and not one problem so far

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to litchfield stage 2 dyno results. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!