Lockdown car cruising

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Lockdown car cruising

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

With the kids!

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Yes I am that bored

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Haha i have been guilty of this. Top work!

440bhp

443lbft

stripe
    Participant

UK - England

That’s amazing. Which one is the fastest?

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Nitrous blue obviously πŸ˜‚

Stage 3 custom tuneπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Did you use the drift button πŸ™‚

ive done many a lap of silverstone today on the lads car mat, my five year old has the pops and bangs so must of been in sports mode πŸ™‚

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

think I recognise that place is it Axminster? πŸ˜‚πŸ‘

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ‘

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Looks like they were on the school run😹😹😹

Honorary Member

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Brilliant

NB FPM375

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Its plain to see, the Frozen White is the fastest ! always are, plus its got “go faster stripes”Β  (plus Nitrous is 3 stage paint job so weighs about an extra kilo and a half for extra paint )

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

excelent work there learning u boy road manners, 5yr old , think you need to get him a scalextric to teach road holding lol

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

@1234enough my 5 year old has 2 teenage brothers and got the scalextric set down from the loft in January during our Bordom lockdown days, wanted to use the 370z as don’t have magnets….going to be a drifter this lad me thinks!

cant wait to be able to get them all out and to some shows hopefully later in year πŸ™‚

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Turbo, where you get the NB from. I need one in my life.

NB FPM375

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

@Stu-c. The place of all things holy! Also known as ebay

Scalextric pics later… πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Lockdown car cruising. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!