Lol! I've been ip banned

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Lol! I've been ip banned

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

rs mk3
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks for the memories. I’ll never be able to comment again. ?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

? ? ? Banned why? What have you done ?

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Does that mean Mr H has been banned permanently? Maybe he can use his neighbours wi-fi ?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Well that’s one dick head gone finally 🙂

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

rampant
    Participant

UK - England

Some people just go that one *extra* mile in order to deliberately upset people, and this is why they get banned.  (Banned from multiple forums, it would appear.)

Sadly, the OP *is* quite clearly the banned member… and my guess is that he’ll just keep on making new accounts deliberately, and with forethought, simply to make themselves a nuisance and nothing else.  Why bother, I ask myself?  Why go through all of that rigmarole, just to deliberately cause a nuisance of themselves?  Particularly since it creates much more inconvenience for themselves than it does for the forum…  I guess some people are just like that.  I thought it was just the female of the species that invested so much personal effort and inconvenience for so such a tiny and inconsequential outcome.  I was clearly wrong.

Yours Aye

Mark H

// ’17 Nitrous Blue // Forged Alloys // Michelin Super Sports // Painted Calipers // Sync 3 // Lux Pack // Winter Pack // Black Gel Spoiler Badges // Blue Gel Wheel Inserts // GTechniq Liquid Crystal // GTechniq Alloy Armour // sold Jun ’18

rampant
    Participant

UK - England

I would also add that I commend the banned member to keep going through the agony of inconveniencing themselves, because I’m laughing at him for doing that.  I find it very, very amusing that they’d go to so much trouble.  For *nothing*.  Except being laughed at.

Anybody else experiencing the face-palm chuckle, or is it just me?

// ’17 Nitrous Blue // Forged Alloys // Michelin Super Sports // Painted Calipers // Sync 3 // Lux Pack // Winter Pack // Black Gel Spoiler Badges // Blue Gel Wheel Inserts // GTechniq Liquid Crystal // GTechniq Alloy Armour // sold Jun ’18

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Lol! I've been ip banned. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!