Lonely in Norfolk

Home Forums Regional England โ€“ South Lonely in Norfolk

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

If this was a YouTube video the title might be considered click bait ๐Ÿ™‚

wanted to go to the Kent meet last weekend but 8.30 start and 2 hour drive with possible teenager put me off.

not being on social media much I donโ€™t tend to find out about these type of events.

Is there any Norfolk meets that anyone goes to? Maybe not just mk3 rs…any group ย lol been stuck indoors to long and with good weather around the corner be great to get out and meet few of you.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@RS, there was until Covid lockdown an RS meet up organised by @dark horse, who is on here occasionally. He had a meet up in Peterborough, so as to cover Norfolk, South Lincolnshire and Peterborough areas. It was until the lockdown it was growing in numbers. Hopefully heโ€™ll be back to organise something again.

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Not sure if thereโ€™s anything happening at Snetterton, that was also a growing event ๐Ÿ‘

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

This always interesting, but who knows what the Covid future holds

https://nncvc.org.uk/index.html

Honorary Member

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Thanks guys well hopefully with lockdowns easing or whatever in near future letโ€™s hope for more pics like above ๐Ÿ™‚ and hey maybe this post brings it back into thoughts ๐Ÿ™‚

if not Iโ€™m happy to put it out there about starting something small. Snetterton area is very close to me and few places I could think to meet but I was kind of hoping for a little drive but it is pretty well catered for.

Thoughts?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@RS, not sure if it will be possible now, but with some organising and with arrangements with the owners, a possible meet up could/might be at St Georgeโ€™s Distillery. They have facilities and also makes a great day out with a factory tour for those who might like Whiskey ๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น๐Ÿ˜น

Honorary Member

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

I am going to Snetterton on the 13th June and will be in Poringland from the 10th if you fancy touching base Bobcat.

Coastliner

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@coastliner, should be ok subject to the in-laws. The 11th or 12th afternoon at the moment look good ๐Ÿ‘

Honorary Member

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by bobcat.

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

This a private party or can anyone join in ๐Ÿ™‚

coastliner
    Participant

UK - England

@RS@WUB

We have some relatives my brother and sister in law where bobcats relatives live, when we can we grab a coffee, it’s been a couple of years since we touched base other than a meet at Peterborough with Darkhorse. Where are you in Norfolk?

Coastliner

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

near Snetterton ๐Ÿ™‚

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

Really does feel like the lonely in Norfolk add now hey lol

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@RS, hopefully things improve after June and events can start again. Unless the new variant gets worse ๐Ÿ™€ and we end up in lockdown again.

Honorary Member

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

LOL, the title got me.

Sounded like a Craig’s list post for a casual encounter.

“Lonely In Norfolk, NSA.”

๐Ÿคฃ

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

I was expecting to find an ad like this….

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Lonely in Norfolk. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!