Looking and waiting…

Home Forums General Newbie Looking and waiting…

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

Think majority of head issues now sorted πŸ‘πŸ‘ so pre or 17 onwards nowt in it πŸ€”πŸ€”

RSRob1969
    Participant

UK - England

Going to look at a low mileage 18 plate on Wednesday. Excited is an understatement.

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Hi and welcome , what’s your budget , like guys say low mileage demands higher prices , if you can find a mint one With all the optional extras Β , you could be looking at 25k plus good luck in your quest hope you find the RS you want , will not be disappointed, I’m still grinning after 4 years of owning my mk 3 .

RSRob1969
    Participant

UK - England

Picked up the low miler from Edinburgh on Wednesday. Not really had chance to play with it yet. Will post updates as I do. So am now a fully fledged owner member.

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Great news!

Post up some pics when you can

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Rob, congratulations enjoy πŸ‘

Honorary Member

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Congratulations Rob, sure you’ll enjoy it.

NB FPM375

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Hi rob welcome some sound advice there . Just wandering what sort of budget Β you had in mind Β , 17 with low mileage are fetching Β£25+ so tread careful, good luck I’m sure there is one That ticks all your boxes .. take care πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Rob take no notice of last tweet , just read your a fully fledged RS owner enjoy πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Looking and waiting…. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!