Looking to buy

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

OverRev
    Participant

UK - England

Marshy – She’s still like brand new then, and worth more than she was new, I am guessing that the asking price is floating around in the early £40’000s.

Good luck with your sale, there can’t be many left with this kind of mileage on.

Marshy
    Participant

United Kingdom

I haven’t got to sell it for any reason,so I’m happy to stick with such a great car,unless I get an offer I can’t refuse lol.

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Marshy get some pics up so we call all have a gander , and dribble at a edition & with only 115 miles should be a stunner, & are you teasing jackb58 or are you looking to sell .  take care 👍👍👍

jackb58
    Participant

United Kingdom

Sorry guys I haven’t had chance to check the forum for a few days.. thanks for all the replies/advice

The hunt is still on, like a few of you have said, there aren’t many around at the moment and the values are high.

I’m in no real rush atm, I am happy to wait around for the perfect car at the right price point to come along

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

@ marshy I’ve been using mine over the last two years it’s done 2250 miles! Still got label on the stereo  I put boot liner in, mudflaps and mountune carpet and mats, full ppf and ceramic coating, getting something done to the wheels soon to brighten them up a bit , so far it’s unmarked, buying the ST edition this week will keep the mileage down! Won’t be selling it, it owes me nothing and has been known to stir a semi which can never be bad! 😭😭

Tyrefitter
    Participant

UK - England

I guess mines a high mileage red edition then😆😆

Andy.

Red Edition.

Marshy
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi guys whatever the mileage they are great cars to own.Just can’t believe how the prices are going up on all the RSs.

jackb58
    Participant

United Kingdom

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Looks good value for price and mileage, couldn’t help notice though on spec list headlight jets REALLY 👍🤣👍

jackb58
    Participant

United Kingdom

Quick update. Been dealing with a dealer which I won’t name, but I will say they are a main Fords dealership. But I enquired on tuesday morning about the car, between me enquiring and getting a reply from someone the price went from £36390 to £36999… they fed be a bullshit story about them owing interest on the car as they had owned it for over 5 days. I reserved the car to hold it at the price before I could get down to see it. After recieving more photos and a video showing the car in detail I agreed this afternoon that I would travel down to view the car on wednesday, literally an hour later the price has jumped again… to £37740.

Seems a bit of a joke how they are doing this with the price and seems poor business considering its been reserved. What do people think?

• This reply was modified 2 years, 9 months ago by jackb58.

Pauly Paul
    Participant

Well when  I first bought mine way back in 2016 , I’d initially put a deposit down of £ 500 to secure the sale of the car £28.995 , by the time I’d got it one year later the price had jumped 3 times , they said I’d missed the first price hick by one day & wanted to charge me £29.995,  I told them to fetch the manager & told the rep sellin the car if I’ve to pay another £1000 you’ve just lost your commission, as it was a cash purchase, they soon backed down , just stick to your guns jack I’m sure they will honour your interest.good luck anyway 👍👍👍

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Jack,

Firstly good luck with your purchase. Regarding the issue of price then surely they should honour the selling price at which you reserved it?

NB FPM375

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Looking to buy. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!