Looks Like Mountune Will Not Honour Existing Warranties

Home Forums Performance General Looks Like Mountune Will Not Honour Existing Warranties

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

FJRS garage is just a back street garage. If it’s the same staff then that equals poor and lacklustre workmanship and their service stamp is worth as much as Singh and Singh & Sonssss Ltd.

FJRS is basically the same shit different name and with even less liability

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

Pauly Paul
    Participant

I think all of us dedicated RS OWNER ought to set up Mountune parts LTD , we can all contribute like that Yorkshire village are doin with their local puds , all diving in to contribute £400.000 they raised to keep pubs open , taking over the everyday running. I’m sure we would & could do a better job than so called MOUNTUNE 🤣🤣👍👍

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

You guys are/were lucky there is/was warranty.

Mountune USA does not have it.

Only advantage for Mountune in California is most of the Mountune parts were issued with a CARB number to be state compliant.

crocket81
    Participant

UK - England

I had my mates m520 in the other day to fit a ford performance strut brace and spec r boost pipes, I noticed an oil leak from the usual place( side cover) told him to contact mountune as they built the engine, he contacted them as as you are all saying, they arnt interested, think it’s a pretty disgusting turn out with the amount of money he’s spent with them!😡

brook kelly
    Participant

UK - England

Hello, I just wanted to inquire how the mount is doing for you. I recently installed my on my ST, and I’ve found that the rattles are loudest when shifting out of first gear. There is a gap in the timeframe, Professional Essay Writing company  so I’ve been told. Thank you, and please keep posting reviews.

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

@brookkelly… what the hell is this?!

Necro bump this shit for essay spam?!

Can we get a clean-up and ban going on here?

@Kenny
    , please assist

• This reply was modified 1 year, 7 months ago by nicklulu.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Looks Like Mountune Will Not Honour Existing Warranties. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!