Love my rs

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Ray Finlay
    Participant

New Zealand

Hi fellow rs,s  just new to the forum but enjoy reading people’s views. I have a nitrous blue 2018 done 10,000 km and just love everything  about  it and hasn’t  missed a beat 😁

bobcat
    bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Ray, hi and a very warm welcome. There’s a couple of RS owners from NZ on here too. Any pics to share please 👍

brembo
    brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@raysta

Hello and Welcome to the Club mate!! It’s an awesome Motor!! Glad you’re enjoying it!! 👍👍.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3.

red-leader
    red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

@Ray welcome to the forum, pleased you’re enjoying your RS. It’s a fabulous drive. Look forward to your posts. 😆

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Ray, glad you like your RS.

GM
    GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Welcome 👍

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Login or register below to contribute to Love my rs. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!