Love my rs

Home Forums General Newbie Love my rs

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Ray Finlay
    Participant

New Zealand

Hi fellow rs,s  just new to the forum but enjoy reading people’s views. I have a nitrous blue 2018 done 10,000 km and just love everything  about  it and hasn’t  missed a beat ?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Ray, hi and a very warm welcome. There’s a couple of RS owners from NZ on here too. Any pics to share please ?

Honorary Member

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@raysta

Hello and Welcome to the Club mate!! It’s an awesome Motor!! Glad you’re enjoying it!! ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

red-leader
    Participant

UK - England

@Ray welcome to the forum, pleased you’re enjoying your RS. It’s a fabulous drive. Look forward to your posts. ?

paul-m
    Participant

UK - England

Welcome Ray, glad you like your RS.

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Welcome ?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Love my rs. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!