Lowered Seat Rails

Home Forums Styling Interior Styling Lowered Seat Rails

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 534 total)
  • Author

Momo
    Participant

Canada

@JCR_Developments just to be clear, us folks in NA do get recaro seats. We have two options, one is cloth the other is alcantra and leather mixed. My version is the power adjustable alcantra/cloth covered seat. Definitely recaro… so, in theory, the base at least has a chance of fitting, lol.

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@Andrew Knudskov

We are formulating a plan to test, could be encouraging news, will be able to confirm pretty quickly.

Regards

Jonny

Innovative products showcasing the latest in Motorsport engineering, realised for some of the worlds greatest high performance vehicles

Momo
    Participant

Canada

@Andrew Knudskov

We are formulating a plan to test, could be encouraging news, will be able to confirm pretty quickly.

Regards

Jonny

This is fantastic news! i know a lot of folks in the NA region would like lower seating position.

Anything i can do to help? i’m in canada, but still willing.

Jonathan Coe
    Participant

United Kingdom

I am very interested in the seat mod please keep me informed

thanks

kaney1980
    Participant

UK - England

@JCR_Developments – just made payment when I actually copped on that I had to do a bank transfer or PayPal payment!

Sent a bank transfer using the reference on the invoice starting SQ-5xxx – is this correct Jonny?

MY2017 | Frozen White | SYNC3

Recaro CS | Sunroof | Luxury Pack | Forged Alloys | Door Protectors

Mountune M400 | Mountune Short-Shifter | Eibach Pro Spring Kit & 15mm Spacers | JCR Super-Low Driver’s Seat Frame

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@AndrewKnudskov

I think we should be able to confirm everything this side of the pond but will be sure to keep everyone informed with the latest findings. Im pretty confident that we should be able to create a solution for the non shell seat also. How much adjustment will be possible will remain to be seen.

@JonathanCoe

Lowering frames available to order now at the link below

http://www.jcr-gtr.com/product-category/jcrdevelopments

Please quote ‘JCRFRS’ along with your forum name to qualify for Group Buy pricing

@Kaney1980

Thats perfect, thank you for your order 🙂

Innovative products showcasing the latest in Motorsport engineering, realised for some of the worlds greatest high performance vehicles

Momo
    Participant

Canada

@JCR_Developments the non-shell seats do not sit as high as the shell seats, so i don’t think we would really need as much adjustment would we ??

For me, with the power seat all the way down, top of my noggin’ is very close to the roof in a slightly compromised position to sit a bit lower. I can barely get my fingers between the roof and my head. It works, but just barely, with compromise as noted.

Anyhow, what i wanted to say was that I was/am prepared to pay a shop in town here around the same cost as two of your rails to modify one of mine… and i much prefer the idea of a product designed and engineered to be safe, rather than a cut & weld deal.

Keep up the good work!

hep-rs
    Participant

UK - England

@jcr, I filled out the form but have heard nothing… can you confirm you have the completed form and what I need to do next to complete the order please. Cheers, Pete

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@Hep-RS

Hi Pete, your order was processed and invoice issued. Maybe check your spam folder just in case?

Regardless I have re sent the invoice for you via email.

Thank you for your order

Regards

Jonny

hep-rs
    Participant

UK - England

Jonny, great shout mate… found them both in there ? I’ll sort payment now

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@AndrewKnuskov

Quick update, looking very positive that we will be able to adapt a solution for the non shell seats installed in the Focus RS Mk3 – Good news for those running these seats.

Regards

Jonny

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

* UPDATE *

Production is slightly held up at the moment due to a wait on the official Recaro seat rails we use in our design. We’re pushing to get them done complete and out to customers ASAP! Current estimations week 2/3 March.

We have 22 slots remaining to benefit from the group buy pricing so if you wish to benefit from the offer please follow the instructions below to secure your order ?

For those who have their names down on the Group Buy but have not yet placed an order, please could I ask that you could confirm either way if you wish to order and be part of the Group Buy as we can bump those behind in the queue up a spot as we have people waiting for confirmation of pricing.

–  –  –  –  –  –  –  –  –  –

I have added the offer and product to the JCR site, you can find the link to the products below. Simply select the product you wish to order and fill in the order form with your details and we will be in touch with an invoice to take payment and secure your order slot.

http://www.jcr-gtr.com/product-category/jcrdevelopments

IMPORTANT

You will notice that the price indicates normal retail pricing – Please be sure to input your forum name quoting JCRFRS in the ‘additional information’ field of the order form when ordering from the JCR site to qualify for the group buy pricing. Your invoice price will reflect this.

Retail price upon general release is now confirmed and set at the following:

Individual – £295+vat (plus shipping)
    Full Car Set – £545+vat (plus shipping)

Group Buy Offer

Individual – £265+vat (plus shipping)
    Full Car set – £490+vat (plus shipping)

Regards

Jonny

Momo
    Participant

Canada

@JCR_Developments awesome news! … there is lots more ‘stuff’ under the adjustable powered leather recaros, ya? Any idea how much lower the seat height will go with this rail? approximation is fine of course…

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@AndrewKnudskov

Thats the issue, certainly a lot more going on under the seat with the height adjustment etc.. Im hopeful we should be looking around 30-40mm of lowering, need to test fit to confirm but having viewed plans it looks possible to achieve a noticeable and worth while drop while retaining the factory height adjustment / functionality

Regards

Jonny

Momo
    Participant

Canada

@JCR_Developments 30-40mm?!?!  wow, that’s a ton! … great for taller folks that want helmet room. Personally, that would be a gigantic improvement. I’d have been thrilled to get 25mm (~1″) and honestly that would be more than enough. Then again, you are intending to retain the factory height adjustment. ..

… When we ‘raise’ the factory seat, the rear of the seat only gets raised, correct? in theory, this could be a good thing, as the front of the seat can feel like it’s raising my thighs up a little too high, unnaturally so.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 534 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Lowered Seat Rails. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!