Lowered Seat Rails

Home Forums Styling Interior Styling Lowered Seat Rails

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 534 total)
  • Author

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

OI!!!!!! What the hell……..

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

@ Mr H, thats you with a tan after sitting on top of those Welsh mountains in between the clouds innit !! Shorty !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Howsey needs the seat raising option I believe !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

You need the lowering option to get your Clarkson perm into the car.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

You know it pal !! Im just happy to have hair at my age, bit worried the seat raisers could cause the “just for men /grecian 8000” to come into contact with the headlining and cause discolouring. have you had any problems?

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

I’ve had a shaven head for years. I used to be a right tart with my hair, back in the day, every bloody hair had to be in place.

k77nan
    Participant

UK - England

Have they been dispatched yet? Was really hoping to get them fitted over the Easter weekend

dator
    Participant

United Kingdom

Same here really. Let’s hope they turn up today or tomorrow.

@jcr_developments
    could you list the tools needed so that individuals are prepared in advanced. Thanks.

s66anb
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I’m gonna take a guess that we won’t see them till the tail end of next week.. being patient is killing me!!

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hey guys,

The first round of frames have been sent out, unfortunately with Easter weekend this means that parts will be landing with customer Tuesday / Wednesday.

We’re working to get everything out as quickly as possible, thanks again for everyones patience!

Regards

Jonny

Innovative products showcasing the latest in Motorsport engineering, realised for some of the worlds greatest high performance vehicles

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@Dator

We have a PDF installation presentation which we’re in the process of making available online for customers. This details all tools required along with detailed fitting instructions, torque settings etc.

Ill post the link on this thread too 🙂

Regards

Jonny

Innovative products showcasing the latest in Motorsport engineering, realised for some of the worlds greatest high performance vehicles

dator
    Participant

United Kingdom

Momo
    Participant

Canada

Any update on the North American fitment @JCR_Developments ?

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@Momo

We will have a solution ready to send out to the US for testing and fitment confirmation in the coming weeks.

Would it be possible to clarify if you know of more than one seat option in the US, there seems to be some uncertainty from Ford UK as to the specific options in the US for the FRS seats.

Regards

Jonny

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

Guess what I just had  delivery notification of ??!!?????????

CheeRS

Louie

Revo STG2 Beta Map 433hp 450lb-ft 610.1 nm

?????? Game REVO

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 534 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Lowered Seat Rails. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!