Lowered Seat Rails

Home Forums Styling Interior Styling Lowered Seat Rails

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 534 total)
  • Author

johnybigarms
    Participant

UK - England

Instructions, I haven’t got any, trying to fit mine now, any one have some instructions, please help

Mountune M380 package

Mishimoto throttle Pedal Spacer

Mountune Hard Charge Pipes

JCR super low seat frames x 2

DSC Suspension Controller

kaney1980
    Participant

UK - England

@JCR_Developments should I have had notification by now of my tracking number for delivery?

Really excited about getting the kit installed!

MY2017 | Frozen White | SYNC3

Recaro CS | Sunroof | Luxury Pack | Forged Alloys | Door Protectors

Mountune M400 | Mountune Short-Shifter | Eibach Pro Spring Kit & 15mm Spacers | JCR Super-Low Driver’s Seat Frame

johnybigarms
    Participant

UK - England

Thank you for the instructions Johny, really happy with the result, quality product, wouldn’t say it’s an easy install, takes longer than I thought, but patience and reading carefully the excellent PDF is a must, the lower position chosen in the end was the 5.5mm standard rake, the initial impression is how the clocks are now in front of me, they look so much better, the dashboard top clocks now rise out with menace, I feel like I’m in a much sportier car, it really is transformational, thank you for correcting the biggest flaw with what is a truely amazing car

Mountune M380 package

GT4Lechacz
    Participant

Canada

Hi. I’m very interested in both sides brackets. LHD Canadian RS with powered/heated base leather seats (not the race buckets). Looking forward to seeing the results of your development for NA cars.

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@Momo

We’re still investigating, seems its not quite so simple unfortunately. If we need some help ill be in touch however, thanks for the offer 🙂

@TFRS

Fezza has a set coming – Looking forward to his review of them! Reviews so far are great 🙂

Regards

Jonny

Innovative products showcasing the latest in Motorsport engineering, realised for some of the worlds greatest high performance vehicles

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@Kaney1980

Your seat frames will be shipped out this week, thanks for the patience

@Johnybigarms

Great, thanks for the feedback! Glad you’re enjoying them and the install went without an issue

Innovative products showcasing the latest in Motorsport engineering, realised for some of the worlds greatest high performance vehicles

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

Well i fitted my super low seat frame yesterday. Took around an hour. WHAT A TRANSFORMATION.

On initially putting the seat back in you could straight away notice that it was so much lower. I went for the 55mm drop with no additional rake.On climbing in to the car and sitting on lowered seat it felt totally right, and a lot lower. But not too low to cause any issues. adjusted side and rear view mirror, set the seat and wend for test drive. It was a bit weird at first due to the OE seating position being so high, but after a few miles and various bends and corners i felt very comfortable. No affect to gear change, peddles, or handbrake. Net Net a superb product that has made the car feel totally different. Great Job Jonny….I may be considering the passengers side soon 🙂

CheeRS

Louie

Revo STG2 Beta Map 433hp 450lb-ft 610.1 nm

?????? Game REVO

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@Louie

Great to hear the feedback! Glad you’re enjoying your new JCR products 🙂

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

@ louie  what about the centre arm rest? when I’m sitting in mine at std height, with palm on top of gearknob, my elbow is JUST about resting on the arm rest ( with it set right back) bit worried that lowering the seat 2 inches is going to make it awkward with changing gear/ knocking elbow on centre arm rest . ??

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Momo
    Participant

Canada

@JCR_Developments important to note that our NA seats do not sit as high as the shell seats. You don’t need to shoot for 55mm of drop! … hopefully not shooting for so much drop will make it a little easier.

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@Momo

At the moment that isn’t the issue, the mounting method is completely different also plus a lot more going on under the seat – At this moment in time we’re not 100% confident that its really a viable option due to the non-reversible nature of the install that would be required.

More info coming soon, we’re not giving up 🙂

Regards

Jonny

johnybigarms
    Participant

UK - England

Mike, the armrest when fully back is slightly in the way, I’ve found that with both standard and lowered positions, but I kinda let my elbow sit on the armrest pushed forward slightly and find that comfy for changing gear with the wrist action, with it being such a positive short movement, I’m still enjoying the gear change

Mountune M380 package

Momo
    Participant

Canada

non-reversible? 😮  …. i’m ok with that, i guess, as long as it’s a well engineered and safe solution.

I need the seat height reduction.

Louie Coppellotti
    Participant

UK - England

@Mike

for me being 5-8 5-9 I found the armrest with OE frame a tad high and dropping 55mm has made it perfect for me

CheeRS

Louie

Revo STG2 Beta Map 433hp 450lb-ft 610.1 nm

?????? Game REVO

Suggs
    Participant

United Kingdom

Go the kit but haven’t got any instructions – anyone know how do you put these buggers in? my email – info@secondskinppf.co.uk

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 534 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Lowered Seat Rails. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!