Lowered Seat Rails

Home Forums Styling Interior Styling Lowered Seat Rails

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 534 total)
  • Author

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@OZAMIR

We do cater for that, you would need the ( RHD – DRIVER SIDE ) kit for your car 🙂

On the site we list every option:

CAR SET (works for both LHD & RHD vehicles)
    RHD – DRIVER SIDE
    LHD – DRIVER SIDE
    RHD – PASSENGER SIDE
    LHD – PASSENGER SIDE

The link to the page can be found below, if you have any questions please feel free to ask 🙂

http://www.jcr-gtr.com/product-category/jcrdevelopments

Regards

Jonny

Innovative products showcasing the latest in Motorsport engineering, realised for some of the worlds greatest high performance vehicles

nauli
    Participant

Australia

@oz AMIR

Like Jonny says, you can order just the RHS driver’s one for our cars.

I fitted mine last Friday and I must say that it’s a really well engineered kit and the instructions are easy to follow (though Jonny, one thing I would add is that it would be nice to have a diagram of how to actually orient the connector block when securing it with the cable ties). It took less than 2 hours to fit….and I didn’t rush it at all.

I only lowered mine 20mm as I considered 55 to be too extreme for a road car (probably 30mm would be ideal).

I guess the only downside is that it adds weight to the car, but saying that it is much better to have a full frame under the seat.

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

@nauli: I lowered it to -55 mm, actually my dealer did it. I am 5’7″ and I have no viewing problems with driving in the city. To the contrary, since I don’t feel the pressure in the hollow of the knee anymore, the feet angle now is just right and I can rest both arms the driving is much more relaxed. The back rest is very steep, though, like proper rally driving.

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

nauli
    Participant

Australia

@Frenk….yes I did give it a lot of thought but I’m happy with it at the moment. Yes the seat in my rally car is very low!

crunchie
    Participant

UK - England

Had the lowered seat rails in now for a while at 55mm with the 7.5 rake.  Miles better. Is it me though or does the seat feel harder on ones bum?  Can feel my left bum cheek more lol

tfrs
    Participant

UK - England

Hi same as you same time no problem for me more comfortable support I think?

Momo
    Participant

Canada

@JCR_Developments Hey Jonny, any word on N/A fitment? Had a chance to get hands-on yet?

grimtemp
    Participant

UK - England

Placed my order with Kenny yesterday, looking forward to fitting this seat frame!

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

@grimtemp

Good to hear and look forward to hearing your thoughts once installed 🙂

Innovative products showcasing the latest in Motorsport engineering, realised for some of the worlds greatest high performance vehicles

JCR_Developments
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hi all,

Great news, the JCR SuperLow Seat Frames will be available for immediate delivery from next week – We have experienced some delays in the supply of the Recaro slide rails from Recaro (they we’re prepared for the demand from JCR for this product) but we have secured a huge shipment which means that we will be carrying stock from next week.

Thanks again for all of the orders so far – So many amazing reviews, its a great feeling for us that we have been able to solve such a fundamental problem which makes such a huge difference to the enjoyment of the driver.

The JCR SuperLow Seat Frames can be ordered following the link below

http://www.jcr-gtr.com/product-category/jcrdevelopments

Heres a few more frames heading through the final stages of production – Ready to be powder coated

Thanks again

Jonny

Ps. For those who have not already noticed, we have also developed a kit for the Mk2 Focus RS which will be available in around 4 weeks – This kit lowers the driver position by a healthy 30mm 🙂

cntrdctn86
    Participant

USA

@jcr_developments anything new for North America fitment?

drewsrs
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi ,

Looking to purchase the jcr lowering kit but would really like a seat in a car first as its a lot on money to shell out .

Any chance Anyone up here in Bonny Scotland with the jcr lowering kit on there shell seat’s would let me have a sit in there car ?

Cheers

Andrew

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Where are you located Andrew?

drewsrs
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I’m in fife Kenny where are you?

If you can do this for me I’m happy to meet some where.

cheers

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Ive not got them but will see if I have sold to anyone local to you

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 534 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Lowered Seat Rails. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!