M3 Nitrous London bound between M25 and Sunbury

Home Forums General Spotted M3 Nitrous London bound between M25 and Sunbury

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

31/1   about 11AM  I saw you. I think you just caught a glimpse of me as I passed in opposite direction? ( oh, I was in the fast white one heading southwest)

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

If you are lucky you might just might get someone to own up to being on hear. I spotted a Magnetic one on Tuesday around lunchtime, I’ve also spotted this car while ago and posted if it was anyone on here. Guess what there not ?

Honorary Member

DaveRS3
    Participant

United Kingdom

Hope your not staying down there too long BDA. The forecast looks especially grim and theve issued an amber warning  for the South for this afternoon / evening.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

DaveRS3, I’m home now sod staying doon there too long with snow on its way!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to M3 Nitrous London bound between M25 and Sunbury. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!