M400 mountue RS blue Edition

Home Forums General Members’ Cars M400 mountue RS blue Edition

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Forgot to say, of the 3 cars I’ve seen with the Mountune M400 full kit installed, they have all produced what it said on the box but with one car exceeding the 400 figure being slightly higher than the other two.

So cigar man have fu and lots of it ?

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

cigarman
    Participant

UK - Scotland

I open it up a little yesterday and by gum, it pulled with multiple pops and bangs, it can accelerate quickly but I experienced a bit of swerving in 2nd and 3rd during fierce acceleration, I thought a mechanical quaive diff would have balanced out the power in this blue edititon.  Any ideas ?

Mountune M400 with all the goodies.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

You’ve increased both the Torque and power some might say VS some might say TS.

But If it didn’t do it before the M400 install its probably just TS.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

cigarman
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Anyone know how to install the cobb hand held device that comes with it? Mines is still in the box as I don’t know what to do with it, I would welcome all your comments.Cobb

Mountune M400 with all the goodies.

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

With the handset you can display a choice of gauges, data log, immobilise the car, check for error codes etc.  Unlike with the M380, there is no alternative map or choice of ‘track’ (no pops/bangs)  this is deliberate as there is no chance of the wrong map being loaded with all the M400 hardware installed and thus putting the engine at risk.

If you’re nervous of plugging it in and going through the menu then get with someone who has the same (M380 or M400) and go through it with them.

JohnD

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to M400 mountue RS blue Edition. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!