M400r

Home Forums Performance Engine M400r

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

spicer
    Participant

UK - England

Car is in tomorrow to have the m400r kit fitted. Am I doing the right thing ?

Zombi2
    Participant

UK - England

<span style=”-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);”>Do it. I’m waiting for stock to come in at Mountune. £3375. You can’t take it with you. Enjoy it. She’ll be a noisy beast. I can’t wait. Is Mountune fitting it for you? Do you know the fitting cost involved? Let me know how you get on. </span>

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

YES !

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

spicer
    Participant

UK - England

Car dropped off ! Will let you know what it’s like when I collect it

Zombi2
    Participant

UK - England

I’m excited for you. I need to know everything. Especially how she sounds. Is Mountune fitting let. Let me know full cost with fitting. She’ll be a different beast when she’s done.

spicer
    Participant

UK - England

Picked the car up today, had the pdc turned off. The car now is how it should have been but the torque steer is still mental. I’m over the moon with the kit but there must be a fix for the torque steer I need to sort ASAP.

£3960 fitted

robroy
    Participant

UK - England

@Spicer

Is yours forged ?

spicer
    Participant

UK - England

No

johnybigarms
    Participant

UK - England

Try driving in Track mode, soften the dampers, Turn fully off the ESC (hold button for 5 seconds) and turn off your hill assist function (don’t laugh) and see how you get on, mines amazing at the moment in those modes (M380 upgrade) I have had the PDC turned off like yourself.

Mountune M380 package

Mishimoto throttle Pedal Spacer

Mountune Hard Charge Pipes

JCR super low seat frames x 2

DSC Suspension Controller

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Not forged would worry me.. ?

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by 9designs.

Ian Barker
    Participant

United Kingdom

£4,960 fully fitted with all parts and a re- check, and tighten down head Stud’s and oil and filter change after 500 miles, there is about 4 – 5 days work I been told so not bad price all in.

ON MY LIST TO HAVE DONE  SOON ??

Fully forged running M400x

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@ian.barker

Or anyone who’s interested……

Devil Developments will do uprated Cyl Head Gasket, Studs, Forged Pistons and Rods, Oil and Filter change etc. Starting at £2599..!! Think the price increases depending on the make of Pistons and Rods?? Drive in/Drive out and takes 3 to 4 days.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

mike b
    Participant

New Zealand

what’s PDC? I don’t have forged piston but they would have been if I was doing track days…love it… I noticed when in track mode and when I turn traction control on on again with leaving the dampeners off( I love the stiff suspension), its great..I just don’t know what PDC means. Looking seriously at M 450 or m520 late next year after I see more reviews and feedback

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

PDC, pull drift compensator.

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to M400r. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!