Magnetic Great DS18 *** A500 Northbound

Home Forums General Spotted Magnetic Great DS18 *** A500 Northbound

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Magnetic grey registration DS18 *** A500 northbound exiting at the Audley turn off. I was in the wife’s car not the RS at the time(typical) around 14:45 yesterday

Also spotted Ultimate green mk2 heading from Crewe to the M6 jct 16 roundabout.

Spot of the day though goes to the McLean Senna A500 southbound also around 14.45.

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@turbo, good spotting👍 Wow what a strange coincidence a couple of days ago I had a McLaren 570 S behind me driving down the A140. A lady driver with a private plate reading something like ALLISON.

Honorary Member

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat. It was if the sun yesterday brought out all the nice cars. In addition to the above we also spotted an m5, m3, Aston Martin, loads of bikes out and about. Suspect we will never see another Senna on the road though, and my kids got 50 points each in the Michelin eye spy books. They were well chuffed!

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@turbo, I also spotted an Aston Martin going the other way, but to be fair there is an Aston Martin dealership on the A140, now that looks like one fantastic car.

Good to get the kids into car spotting 👍

Honorary Member

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by bobcat.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Magnetic Great DS18 *** A500 Northbound. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!