Magnetic Grey Mk3 RS

Home Forums General Members’ Cars Magnetic Grey Mk3 RS

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

andy thornton
    Participant

UK - England

Unfortunately it dosen,t  matter where you live nowdays ,Car theft ,stabbings ,murder,house burglery is all everyday news -probably drug related and it will only get worse unless they build more prisons to lock away the scumbags and the government gets tough on crime.

We have special forces that could round up all the scumbags in Londons not nice areas.Myself i blame Jeremy Beadle coz he always had a small hand in everything.

Former RS Edition owner

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

@ Andy T

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

danrs11
    Participant

UK - England

Hello everyone, I have just been notified of this post by another user after they spotted my car had been used within the pictures.

Just to let you all know this car was never stolen, and this post is a mimic of my actual car, it seems someone has been having some fun hacking my other accounts (including my facebook and email systems), I’m not very tech savvy so I never really spotted any issues.

I have owned this car the entire time and have never had an issues with it at all.

@Kenny
    you mentioned that you emailed the owner above, could you please send me an email (work email address so this is now encrypted) on the address associated with this account so I can sort this post and whole thread out please.

Just so you are all aware, is car is not stolen and never has been stolen as far as I am aware!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

That looks like another fake post to me, because if your real name is Daniel Elkington-Barlow, I would have thought you would NEVER spell your own name wrongly !! So much crap on here at the moment.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

danrs11
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda trust me this is the “real” Daniel Elkington-Barlow, feel free to send me an email on the above address, I will respond on my work address and you can even call me on the number on my signature to confirm it all. I have only made this profile to resolve this issue hence why it is new.

I repeat here and now that,  I do not give permission for this page to use these photos or any information within this thread on my car, Admin please remove this thread and get in contact with myself for further information on why this has happened if you don’t believe me.

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

Re the hacked account I can see what he is saying I’ve had my Facebook email and profile on here hacked as there have been  posts by gary1234 which could not have been me as the last two weeks I have been in hospital with a busted up leg

and at the time I had no access to any device as my phone and iPad were smashed to pieces in the car accident

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

I will check the IP addresses see if there is anything untoward.

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

@Gary1234

doesnt sound like you’ve had the best month, how’d you do your leg in, you mentioned a car crash ? All set and plastered up, never say no to a tramadol pain killer ?

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

gary1234
    Participant

UK - England

White rs

im fine now I was in a car crash but all on the mend now ta

the car which I was not driving had a burst tyre

many thanks for asking

gary

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Magnetic Grey Mk3 RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!