Make you Smile

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Make you Smile

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 1,167 total)
  • Author

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Honorary Member

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

nice one

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Honorary Member

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

Tall Paul
    Participant

UK - England

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

A man walks into a bar. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a little man, maybe a foot tall, and a little piano. He puts them both on the bar and the little guy starts playing Mozart as the man orders his drink.
    The bartender says “I’m sure it’s none of my business, but where did you find a little man who plays piano like that?”
    The guy says “There’s a genie outside granting wishes, I bet he’s still there if you hurry.”
    The bartender runs outside, and moments later a bunch of ducks come in through the front door and start causing a big ruckus. The bartender says “You didn’t tell me the genie was deaf, I asked for a million bucks, not a million ducks.”
    The guy says
    Do you really think I asked for an eleven inch pianist?”

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda, very good 😹👍

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

twang…boing boing Bob !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Make you smile NO  makes me bloody angry 😤

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

“vulnerable human beings” more like “stupid human beings” what a thick twat that weirdy beardy is! and a lefty Fascist. Sulks, leaves stage right !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@bda✔️

Honorary Member

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 1,167 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Make you Smile. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!