Make you Smile

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Make you Smile

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 1,169 total)
  • Author

petey2468
    Participant

UK - England

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Honorary Member

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband is not in bed. She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him. She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a hot cup of coffee in front of him. He appears to be in deep thought, just staring at the wall. She watches as he wipes a tear from his eye and takes a sip of his coffee.
    ‘What’s the matter, dear’ she whispers as she steps into the room, ‘Why are you down here at this time of night
    The husband looks up from his coffee, ‘It’s the 20th Anniversary of the day we met’.
    She can’t believe he has remembered and starts to tear up.
    The husband continues, ‘Do you remember 20 years ago when we started dating, I was 18 and you were only 16,’ he says solemnly.
    Once again, the wife is touched to tears. ‘Yes, I do’ she replies.
    The husband pauses The words were not coming easily.
    ‘Do you remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car’
    ‘Yes, I remember’ said the wife, lowering herself into the chair beside him.
    The husband continued. ‘Do you remember when he shoved the shotgun in my face and said, “Either you marry my daughter or I will send you to prison for 20 years’
    ‘I remember that, too’ she replied softly.
    He wiped another tear from his cheek and said “I would have got out today.”

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

The pastor asked if anyone in the congregation would like to express praise for an answered prayer. Suzie stood and walked to the podium.
    She said, “I have some praise. Two months ago, my husband, Nobby, had a terrible bicycle accident and his scrotum was completely crushed. The pain was excruciating and the doctors didn’t know if they could help him.”
    You could hear a muffled gasp from the men in the congregation as they imagined the pain that poor Nobby must have experienced.
    “Nobby was unable to hold me or the children,” she went on, “and every move caused him terrible pain.”
    We prayed as the doctors performed a delicate operation, and it turned out they were able to piece together the crushed remnants of Nobby’s scrotum, and wrap wire around it to hold it in place with metal staples.” Again, the men in the congregation cringed and squirmed uncomfortably as they imagined the horrible surgery performed on Nobby.
    “Now,” she announced in a quivering voice, “Thank the Lord, Nobby is out of the hospital and the doctors say that with time, his scrotum should recover completely.”
    All the men sighed with unified relief. The pastor rose and tentatively asked if anyone else had something to say.
    A man stood up and walked slowly to the podium. He said, “I’m Nobby.” The entire congregation held its breath. “I just want to tell my wife that the word is sternum.”

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

esper-linask
    Participant

Estonia

Shadow Black 2017 RS Mk3

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Estonia… neuf points, Estonia Nine points.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Honorary Member

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

1234enough
    Participant

UK - England

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

440bhp

443lbft

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Last orders, then when all the unwelcome had left, the curtains were drawn, the doors locked , the lights were dipped and you had a proper ‘lock-in’ let the proper drinking and fun begin !! Happy days !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

440bhp

443lbft

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

440bhp

443lbft

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 1,169 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Make you Smile. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!