Matt.B Nitrous blue RS

Home Forums General Members’ Cars Matt.B Nitrous blue RS

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 164 total)
  • Author

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Thought i would rep the club

440bhp

443lbft

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Its also my birthday soon so have more bits coming.

440bhp

443lbft

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

cool. So come on Matt, whats the verdict on the DS ?? have you gone straight to 2+ ?

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Yea straight to 2+. I have only had the journey to work this morning so didn’t have a good enough go at it. Definitely pulls harder and noticed the initial hesitation. Once i got more hardware il probably swap to a different map. Possible Litchfield.

440bhp

443lbft

rainydays
    Participant

Luxembourg

Nice Nitrous Blue 🙂

Nitrous Blue Dyno Tuned @ 600 NM | Wagner Tuning – Competition IC | REVO Carbon CAI 

HJS 200 Cell Sportkat Remus Cat-back | SS Black Chrome Tailpipes

Fischer-Hydraulik SS Brake Lines | Endless RF 650 Brake Fluid | Endless ME20 Pads F+R (squeak king)

Rotors: TSP XG150 – DBA 5000 T3 SLOT | DBA 4000 T3 SLOT | Suspension: MR – KW Clubsport 2 way with H&R ARB F+R

NEILRS2K
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Hi Matt,

Like the photos, car looks great. I noticed in one of your earlier photos you posted some gel inlays beside the spoiler but there were already inlays fitted. Did you change from mid blue with chrome outline to just mid blue?

Reason I ask is I have just ordered mid blue with chrome today but wondering if I should maybe change to mid blue..

CheeRS, Neil

NEILRS2K
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Also loved the steering wheel. If you don’t mind me asking what kind of cost is involved in this? I work away from home so could remove the wheel and send away no problem.

Thanks again

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Hi neil. I preffered the mid blue RS logo to the chrome. Both looked good but decided with the mid blue one in the end.

The steering wheel was done by royal steering wheels. They can do whole Alcantara or part with various 12 o’clock colours and different sticking colours. Think it was about £170. They had my wheel and i had a new one retrimmed from them.

440bhp

443lbft

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Couple more small updates. Decided to go with the cobb short shifter because i can’t be arsed to battle with that pin you have to knock out as this one sits over the whole arm. Much easier!

440bhp

443lbft

• This reply was modified 3 years, 10 months ago by Matt. B.

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

More plastic tat for the engine bay.

440bhp

443lbft

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Short aerial.

440bhp

443lbft

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

My mats were starting to look a bit ropey so decided to try the dreamscience mats.

440bhp

443lbft

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

440bhp

443lbft

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Next on the list is to sort an exhaust out but i start so early in the morning i don’t want to piss the neighbor’s off.

440bhp

443lbft

Dazh
    Participant

UK - England

Matt,

Reference the exhaust, get the J9 performance parts remote control valve system then you can remotely keep the exhaust flap shut on cold start ??

Daz

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Matt.B Nitrous blue RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!