Matt.B Nitrous blue RS

Home Forums General Members’ Cars Matt.B Nitrous blue RS

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 164 total)
  • Author

faber
    Participant

France

: 4: Hi, I confirm the remote control system of J9 valve exhaust really great, but neighbor delighted.

Gel DMB / Pieces carbone AWMODS / Frein a main carbone RS / Bouton carboneRS / Peinture noir mat pavillon + coques rétroviseur + clignotant séquentielle black / Feu arrières séquentielle black / Antenne courte sparco / Protection ceinture RS / Roue forgées avec sigle RS / Pneus Michelin pilot sport 4s / Bandeau Ford Performance / Garniture carbVone tableau de bord / Vérins de capot moteur / Ligne Scorpion embout inox / Système télécommande de soupape JPperformance / Kit induction Mountun / Kit secondaire Mountune / Durite noire Moutune / Filtre Moutune v2 / Chambre d’insonorisation Moutune / Valve Mountune / Kit durites d’échangeur Mishomoto / Plaquettes freins Ferodo 2500 / Garde de boue Mountune / Stage2 BRPerformance 397 cv et 617 couple / Bougies NGK Iridium / Bras de changement de vitesse Mountune / Vase d’expansion Mishimoto noir /plaque denumérotation n°16417/lampe d’eau couleur blanche RS/plaque feu de frein arrière Ford performance/échangeur Mishimoto +durite Silicon Mishimoto/plaque Ford Performance immatriculation

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Me also the j9 is great straight pipe when out for a blast then close the flap past 5 O or built up areas ?

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Looks like the only solution then. Il be adding that to the shopping list.

440bhp

443lbft

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

440bhp

443lbft

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

440bhp

443lbft

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Finally my exhaust has turned up. Have a week off next week so il have it booked in to get done. Next on the list is a sports cat.

440bhp

443lbft

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@matt-b

Afternoon mate!! ?.

Nice…..??. An aftermarket exhaust certainly enhances the driving experience!! You’ll find yourself driving around with the rear windows cracked open a few inches… lol… ????.

When you order a Sports Cat remember and go to Ford and get a new Gasket for between the Turbo and Downpipe and also get the 2 x Studs and 2 x Nuts that hold the Downpipe to the Turbo…. ??.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Cheers brembo. Il remember that when sorting out a sports cat.

440bhp

443lbft

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Matt ! are you still lurching up and down the road in surges of lag and boost? Please take 10 mins and go back to std map and go for a drive, the throttle tells the engine what to do rather than with DS  it appears to give you full boost at just over half throttle when you didnt really want it !  I know 3 people who ditched it now, and all preferred the std map even though its less power. sometimes, less is more.  Comeback and call me a twunt if you don’t agree !! I’d like to try the 375 or 380 maps, the Ford approved 375 would prob suit me, theres no way Ford would have signed off on that DS2+ . I was out in mine round Bracknell today, round the Coppid Beech hotel area with lots of tight roundabouts, the DS2+ would have been all laggy round them , whereas the std Ford map is instantaneous .

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

@71-bda I’ve just seen your post! Im still running it!! Its on my to do list to try the factory map but i honestly dont have 5mins to myself at the mo. You should have said you were in bracknell, im always hooning about those roundabouts near the coppid beach.

I parked up at work and noticed my front tyres were showing the cord on the inner edge so had to get some emergency tyres. Ending up getting pilot sport 4 so will see how they fair. Now need to sort alignment out to stop it happening again.

Car is booked in on tuesday  for the exhaust, want to see what its like with ds2+. Also have the j9 valve controller.

My wife for my birthday got me gas struts for the bonnet back in may and they only just turned up. Think kenny had trouble sourcing these so appreciate they are finally here.

Also lost one of my fecking keys which im shitting bricks about.

440bhp

443lbft

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Matt. B.

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

440bhp

443lbft

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Had the exhaust fitted yesterday and very happy with it. The pops and bangs are crazy now. The j9 valve controller is a must if you dont want it to be loud 24\7. Actually think its quieter than standard when the valve is closed.

440bhp

443lbft

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@Matt. B best addition i done was the controller, close the valve in track mode and it sounds quiet in the car even with de-cat 👍

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@matt-b

Looks good mate!! 👍👍.

An aftermarket Exhaust is a great addition to the RS!! Enjoy…. 💥💥😬😬👍👍.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Small update. After watching adam raineys video on the tuff skins carbon stick on bit for the boost gauge i decided to give them a go as i don’t want to spend the silly money ford are charging for the real part.

440bhp

443lbft

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Matt.B Nitrous blue RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!