Matt.B Nitrous blue RS

Home Forums General Members’ Cars Matt.B Nitrous blue RS

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 164 total)
  • Author

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Fitted my struts… just installed all bits, bonnet end loose… compressed the strut then clipped on, with the bonnet in place on existing stand.. ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿฆพ๐Ÿคฃ

Tbh I’ve installed larger industrial ones on machinery guarding, which require your body weight to move… These are small but mighty tho ๐Ÿ˜†, fix engine bay end tight and bonnet end loose so you can compress and clip to ๐Ÿ‘

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Did you compress them by hand? If so i gotta get down the gym.

440bhp

443lbft

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@Matt.B Yes push down towards the fixed end ๐Ÿ’ช

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Seeing as pics are now working here is the sports cat.

440bhp

443lbft

Pauly Paul
    Participant

<span style=”-webkit-tap-highlight-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);”>Hope you can see my struts , they do go in just a bit of elbow grease, ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ’ช</span>

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Il give them another go soon. Im gonna try and see if i can get the sports cat fitted soon.

440bhp

443lbft

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@Matt. B get the cat wrapped… reduces heat in the bay and helps the performance of the cat….

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Whats the stuff you wrap it in?

440bhp

443lbft

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

Exhaust / manifold heat wrap

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Il add it to the list. Cheers mate

440bhp

443lbft

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

This was waiting for me when i got in from work today. I might give this a go myself. Sports cat booked in to to be fitted on monday. Look forward to seeing if it makes much of a difference.

440bhp

443lbft

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Snap, got one in my garage ready to go exactly the same. Not tackled it yet due to the crazy weather as of late

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

Was debating going with the stencil or not. Might spray over it at a later date. Ia it worth installing it without the bigger pipework?

440bhp

443lbft

turbo-tone
    Participant

UK - England

Also debating the same. Pointless going back at a later date to swap over. Wish I had gone for it in the black Friday sale now.

Collins Cp2 map. Ramair induction. Mountune mud flaps. Scorpion Sports Cat. Scorpion Tracker. Wind deflectors. NB washer jets and shark fin aerial. EBC Grooved discs, YellowStuff pads. Airtec Intercooler, Miltek cat back with titanium tips. Collins quickshift. DSC Controller

RS@WUB
    Participant

UK - England

I looked at the fitting guides for the cooler and pipe work on the Revo site, does not look to tricky tbh however looks like a ball ache on the drive in bad weather, again looking at some of the package deals of price fitted vs delivery only itโ€™s about 300 pounds, think Iโ€™ll pay that tbh and depending who you use itโ€™s likely to be less. For that money Iโ€™ll let someone else worry about it but would ย def do the pipes at same time if paying the labour for the cooler fitting as most of the time looks like actually spent dismantling and refitting and about 15-30 mins to change the parts your there to change. Going with same thought process with the sports cat so be a big drive in and out experience that I canโ€™t wait for ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Matt.B Nitrous blue RS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!