MERRY CHRISTMAS

Home Forums General Non RS Chat MERRY CHRISTMAS

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author

srea064
    Participant

UK - England

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all 🎄🌲🎄

Steve – Magnetic Grey – Sold.

Hope to join Bobcat as an Honorary Member?!?

nicklulu
    Participant

USA

Praying for that

faber
    Participant

France

merry christmas, to all of you and may santa claus be kind to you.

Gel DMB / Pieces carbone AWMODS / Frein a main carbone RS / Bouton carboneRS / Peinture noir mat pavillon + coques rétroviseur + clignotant séquentielle black / Feu arrières séquentielle black / Antenne courte sparco / Protection ceinture RS / Roue forgées avec sigle RS / Pneus Michelin pilot sport 4s / Bandeau Ford Performance / Garniture carbVone tableau de bord / Vérins de capot moteur / Ligne Scorpion embout inox / Système télécommande de soupape JPperformance / Kit induction Mountun / Kit secondaire Mountune / Durite noire Moutune / Filtre Moutune v2 / Chambre d’insonorisation Moutune / Valve Mountune / Kit durites d’échangeur Mishomoto / Plaquettes freins Ferodo 2500 / Garde de boue Mountune / Stage2 BRPerformance 397 cv et 617 couple / Bougies NGK Iridium / Bras de changement de vitesse Mountune / Vase d’expansion Mishimoto noir /plaque denumérotation n°16417/lampe d’eau couleur blanche RS/plaque feu de frein arrière Ford performance/échangeur Mishimoto +durite Silicon Mishimoto/plaque Ford Performance immatriculation

hocus-pocus
    Participant

UK - England

Yes a bit on the early side but nevertheless, a Merry Christmas to all on the forum.

Pauly Paul
    Participant

SHARE everyone’s  messages , MERRY CHRISTMAS to one and all & have a fab new year. That’s if COVID, rail strike ,ambulance strike  ,nurses strikes, or the Flu doesn’t get you first, sorry if anyone ones been affected by COVID .just trying to lighten the mood in these trying times ,👍🤣🤞🙏🏻🍾⛄️🤶🍹

JohnD
    Participant

UK - England

Whether you celebrate the Christian aspect or just use it as a good excuse to get together with family and friends, may everyone have a lovely time this Christmas.

JohnD

stu-c
    Participant

UK - England

Merry Christmas to all.

NB FPM375

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

Wishing ALL my fellow members and owners a Very Happy Christmas!

If any of you are genuinely interested in attending and supporting my Spring Meet at Hampton (date to be decided) please let me know your personal contact details and I’ll alert you at the time and canvas opinion to find the most popular date.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@DarkHorse, Merry Christmas to you hope you are keeping well 🎉🍻

Honorary Member

DarkHorse
    Participant

UK - England

@bobcat

Thank you Bob! Seasonal greetings to you….🎅

I hope that your health is improving?

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@DarkHorse, I am ok at the moment thank you, good days and not so good days.

Honorary Member

Sascha Friese
    Participant

Germany

I wish everyone here a happy and peaceful Christmas and a happy and hopefully better new 2023!

al-b
    Participant

UK - England

You too Sascha, my battery has just died this morning (can’t even jump start) when I really needed the car so it’s the pub for me now till closing! Looking forward to putting many more miles on the RS in ‘23… Have a great break everyone!

Eibach Pumaspeed springs UK  – Mountune full Induction – delete valve plug – carbon knob – JCR seat lowering kit set @ 39mm – black nuts! Engine forged by FJRS – TCR front splitter V2 and side skirts – RS rallyflapz – Car serviced/maintained by GS Motorsport

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@Sascha, Dir auch ein frohes Weihnachtsfest und einen guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr

Honorary Member

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to MERRY CHRISTMAS. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!