Mishimoto Induction Kit

Home Forums Performance Forced Induction Mishimoto Induction Kit

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Cdurkan
    Participant

UK - England

I am looking at buying an induction kit and i like the look of the Mishimoto due to the blue hard pipe upgrade.

the only thing is i cannot see what the difference is between this and the standard set up with an upgraded filter i.e K&N?

if anybody has any experience with these it would be appreciated? also does anyone recommend something other than this for any particular reason?

Thanks

Lotus104
    Participant

Sweden

The big difference is that the pipe has a larger diameter all the way to the turbo.

Mishimoto has a 3 inch pipe, standard pipe & filter is 2,75 inch.

RS Edition , built 13/9-18 , and delivered 9/11-18

Mountune: R.M.M. / Roll restrictor, PTU Brace, Breather plate & Re-circulating valve.

Mishimoto: I/C + pipe kit, Catch can, Blue Aluminum expansion tank

Ford Performance / Remus cat back Exhaust

FSWERKS short shift kit.

quantiTEC Smoked rear lights.

blechdosenbill
    Participant

Germany

And it looks awsome in blue!

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

If I hadn’t had the Mountune two part intake already in the garage this would of been my intake of choice

Ford has finally manufactured a Focus wielding the “RS” badge, and we couldn’t be happier. We wanted to improve and upgrade a lot of things on this car and among those priorities had to be an intake. Our engineers have spent many hours in development, performing a handful of tests and data collection, so that our intake gives you the right results.

This is a full intake, replacing every core component in the OEM system, including the airbox and the intake pipe. Our kit includes a 3” aluminium pipe that routes all the way to the turbo, with all of the necessary bracketry for a perfect fit. The airbox has a similar design to the stock airbox, facilitating an improved pressure drop with an open top, so that the filter is exposed to more air while also sealing the box against the bonnet, keeping it fully enclosed. This airbox uses the factory air inlet ducts, grabbing air right from the front of the car, and the ports are surrounded with weather stripping to avoid movement.

We have put this intake through hundreds of miles of road testing and countless dyno runs to ensure repeatable and reliable max gains of 12 whp and 15 wtq (more details below in our engineering blog). No cutting or modification to factory components will be necessary. This kit is a direct bolt-in for the 2015+ Ford Focus RS, and of course, this product is covered by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

stteb
    Participant

UK - England

there really good and great 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Mishimoto Induction Kit. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!