Mishimoto pedal spacer

Home Forums Performance Transmission Mishimoto pedal spacer

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Collister
    Participant

UK - England

Hi

Has anyone fitted on of these?

Im just wondering what peoples opinions are after fitting one, I picked my car up yesterday and the pedal does feel a little low when you toe and heal?

Cheers

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

tried one, it kind of made my ankle ache on a long trip as it bends your foot back more as pedal is higher, if you are standing on the brakes with the ball of your foot, the brake pedal is more inline with the throttle for heeling. There is another make which is not so high as the  mishi one. oh plus it was a pain to fit.

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Collister
    Participant

UK - England

yeah that was my worry the mishi one does look a little too high I will have as skeet, i don’t really do long runs to be fair so that shouldn’t be too much of an issue.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I felt as if I was having to drive holding my toes up , front shin muscle ache etc!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

elliot
    Participant

UK - England

Fitted one 18 months ago and works fine for me. Was a pain  to fit though. A more natural transition from throttle to brake. Suck it and see.

FPM 375. MSD 350/380/400

DSC

Tractive Suspension 

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Same here as per Elliot ?

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Fitted one – never regretted (with the super low seating frame – 55 mm, mind you). I am 5′ 7″ and the stock pedal was way too far away so that I felt my sciatic nerve aching and twitching and then the right knee with the extended right leg. With the higher 45 mm pedal I sit more straight up and symmetrical. The nerve has calmed down even with 400 km in a row. The speed of breaking with a twist of the foot is very precious on Alpine roads, too 😎

For comparison: my wife hates it. She suffers from cramps after 10 minutes. But then, it is my car, innit 😉

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

but frenk, I thought your high heels would have made up for the throttle pedal position !!! 😎

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

frenk
    Participant

Switzerland

Nope, my dear, my Puma Drift Cat 5 have no heel 😎 I only put them on when I go to see an Eddie Izzard show ?

Revo Stage 1 – JCR super low seating frame – Mishimoto gas pedal spacer – DSC sport controller

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Frenk, I hear you wear a lid and race suit too round the alps!!

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Mishimoto pedal spacer. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!