MK3 Focus RS Club Track Day

Home Forums General Events MK3 Focus RS Club Track Day

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • Author

stteb
    Participant

UK - England

How about. Bruntingthorpe

Airfield .Leicestershire they Have a test track. and you Can hire it out …lot of testing go on there

Very similer to the top gear track

So IF you go off  it is safe .very wide track. I think the runway is over 3 Miles long. Vulcan bombers

Base.ed there in the cold war ..

Paul Cokayne
    Participant

UK - England

Could make it an RS event or just Ford in general????

http://www.rockingham.co.uk/track-days/car-club-events/

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Going to move forward with this as lots of owners yesterday were really up for it.

Other option is join one of Javelin Track Days where we all just book together and take the majority of the places.

Example:

Croft £229 – 9th Sep
    http://www.javelintrackdays.co.uk/trackdays/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=634

Cadwell Park £149 – 26th Sep
    http://www.javelintrackdays.co.uk/trackdays/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=632

rampant
    Participant

UK - England

Yeeha

Bring it baby, I’ll be optimistic and say my car will be fixed by then…

I would recommend Cadwell, it’s a fantastic track with vertical extent rather than a flat-land.  Plus – it’s plenty cheaper than Croft.

Cheerz

Mark H

// ’17 Nitrous Blue // Forged Alloys // Michelin Super Sports // Painted Calipers // Sync 3 // Lux Pack // Winter Pack // Black Gel Spoiler Badges // Blue Gel Wheel Inserts // GTechniq Liquid Crystal // GTechniq Alloy Armour // sold Jun ’18

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

A more central location
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>Donnington Park </p>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>A Proper Circuit</p>
    Monday 25/09/17            £239

https://www.trackdays.co.uk/book/cartrackday/10759/

Saturday 29/10/17        £199

https://www.trackdays.co.uk/book/cartrackday/10831/

Geographically a more central location for the whole contingent, I’d be driving 240 miles plus round trip for this.

Put me in as I’d definitely be up for this track.

Hit the bottom of Craner curves flat in 5th/6th feel the G’s pushing you in your seat, the chassis gets a bit of a squirm going on, counter it and bam the next right hander old hairpin and let the good times roll.

🙂

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

DONNINGTON HIRE OUR CIRCUIT OR VENUES

If you are interested in hiring the circuit please complete the following form or call Diane Hardy on 01332 819503

Alternatively if you are interested in hiring one of our venues please complete the following form or call Hannah Nicholas on 01332 819526

http://www.donington-park.co.uk/venue-and-track/book-now/

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

norwichrs
    Participant

UK - England

Hi,

Up for this depending on dates and cost. I’ve been on donnington and cadwell alike and would say cadwell is much more fun (personally speaking). I am a bit cautious of airfields as they seem to get through the tyres quicker and more likely to have a few little stones lying around here and there.

mexicoian
    Participant

UK - England

I’d defo be up for donnington ?

RyanMasters93
    Participant

UK - England

I’m up for any of these!!!

Ian Cleaver
    Participant

United Kingdom

Kenny, I would be up for Caldwell – has fuel on site as well – very useful I find with open pit lanes – used 3 tanks at Mallory!

66 Nitrous Blue, Sync 3, lux pack, black forged alloys, Nitrous callipers. Custom eTune, short shift, Miltech back and sport cat, revo roll restrictor, RamAir induction, airtec intercooler, uprated recirc and SSC  ???

midi9191
    Participant

UK - England

I have chased Blyton, and had the following info:

Late weekend availability :  September 16th .    Maximum 45 cars .   OPL or Session Track day :  £3000 plus VAT (3600).

October 29 available at the Same Price.

If we can get 45 cars, it is only £80 a car! Absolute bargain! Even with 30 cars its £120!

Jonesy2110
    Participant

United Kingdom

elvington airfiled rent runway out. no idea how much but if get a rough number of people intrested in going then it would be good and with a 2mile runway

midi9191
    Participant

UK - England

Old runways tend to have a less-than-ideal surface, from what I have heard. Plus there isn’t much scope for a circuit layout?

I’ve not been on an airfield, so I guess I shouldn’t knock it until Ive tried it.

Jonesy2110
    Participant

United Kingdom

they do supercar events nd hold world wheely champs for bikes plus i think its just been re tarmac because they havin jets up and down runway again soon not done that in years. agree on circuit but if ya just want to go fast it will be good

midi9191
    Participant

UK - England

Blyton have now also offered Sunday 1st October.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to MK3 Focus RS Club Track Day. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!