Moffat

Home Forums General Spotted Moffat

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Spotted my first Mk3 on the road. This one was cruising along with its older brother rumbling through Moffat on Saturday 28th May

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Well spotted ! I still havnt seen one on the road !  I suppose that could be a good thing from a future rarity point of view though !

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

I did give out a girly scream “Focus RS, Focus RS!” then got the Mrs to take a picture as I stopped the car in the road ha!

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

Well done Kenny !! just a side note… I mentioned the word “girly” on another RS site.. Focus RS o.c and got quite slated for using the word incase it upsets women as apparantly not all the members on there are men !!! ha ha ha , why are folk so touchy and politically correct nowadays? You give an opinion and if someone doesnt like it they say you are a bigot or something! I simply said something like ” it seems a bit girly wanting a heated steering wheel and seats in the Uk, ok for siberia or Alaska” sort of thing. I think maybe I best not comment and just wait for my car to turn up and be a recluse !!

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

rsjas070
    Participant

UK - England

@ Mike say what you mean matey and mean what you say, I do and if people dont like it tough lol

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

rsjas070   nice one thanks mate , I always try to, and will continue to ! As long as you are honest and fair and not personally abusive or disrespectful I see nothing wrong with giving your opinion, surely thats what forums are for, not just to sit there nodding your head with everything thats said ! hey ho !

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

rsjas070
    Participant

UK - England

Exactly Mike, to many people these days are sheep and followers. But people these days are unfortunately easily offended and upset and forget others have an opinion that may well differ from theirs lol anyway do you know when your ficus is going to be built or had any updates from the delaer or Fords? And dont become a recluse on here mate join in and express your opinion and view.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I must say, this site does seem a whole lot friendlier and ‘normal’ to the ‘other’ focus rs oc !! maybe paying a tenner for membership has made a few of them rather sour ! h ah aha ahaa ha. I ordered mine on the 30th April just before the latest grand price increase, at the time i was kind of expecting it next March on a 17 plate and was ( and still are happy to wait), the salesman did casually say “it could be less than that, maybe by the end of the year” so all good, then a few weeks ago i get an email saying it looks like its up for  build in September and if it is, should be here October ish. Ive since spoken to the chap and he said nothing is to be taken for granted with dates so he will just keep me in the loop, i think I would rather have it January registered 2017 than a December 2016 and also rather have a March 17 plate than a february 66 plate ! but really i’d like it asap as getting itchy to drive one again.

No nothing.

No tackiness.

Innit?

rsjas070
    Participant

UK - England

Nice, i ordered at the start of March this year was initially told Aug build date. Had my test drove sat just gone and got another update looks like build date is Oct. But i said to the dealer look mate it gets here when it gets here i dont need it tomorrow so all good. I just have to make the old audi last another 6 or 8 months but that slowly falling apart lol and i certainly will not use my RS500!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Moffat. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!