More Brexit B******s

Home Forums General Non RS Chat More Brexit B******s

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

andy thornton
    Participant

UK - England

Seen on Sky news ,Driver pulled over for Having Bollocks to brexit on his car.The officer dosen,t look like a happy chap at all perhaps he,s a Liberal Democrat supporter or perhaps coz he has to drive a BMW all day maybe it,s because he lost all his hair?BUT he is not wearing his uniform correctly as he,s not wearing his cap.

Former RS Edition owner

Matt. B
    Participant

UK - England

The driver looks like he his wearing his pyjamas under that coat. Does he honestly  think people give a shiz what stickers he has on his car.

440bhp

443lbft

yorkirs
    Participant

UK - England

On first viewing I thought he was holding a gun to the guys head.

May the Ford be with you

• This reply was modified 4 years, 5 months ago by yorkirs.

Jamie
    Participant

United Kingdom

The OP has clearly been wronged in the past…

As for the driver, it appears hes being given the opportunity to remove expletive text rather than being reported for a public order offence

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

He’s wearing pyjamas as theres no point dressing when you don’t work… Must be a new look for Labour yellow not red??

andy thornton
    Participant

UK - England

Yes been wronged in the past,Got pulled over by an inpector once he was in a vauxhall GTE and i was in a golf GTI-Long time ago but i insisted my car was better than his.And being 18 at the time i was always right.

Former RS Edition owner

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

Reference pic above, the discussion so far..

Policeman “Right son, out the Motor!!”

Man “What is it Officer?”

Policeman “What’s with the Man-Bag son? And is that your jammies you’re wearing??”

Man “They’re called Lounge Pants actually, and I find them very comfortable.”

Policeman “They look like bloody jammies to me!! What’s in the bag sonny??”

Man “My Thomas the Tank Engine Flask of tea and a cheese sandwich Officer.”

Policeman “Is that a bit of Digestive biscuit in your hair??”

Man “Where abouts?”

Policeman “There, in your bloody hair!!”

Man “Let me check in the mirror, where?”

Policeman “THERE, LOOK, where I’m pointing!!”

Man “Oh, that, nah, it’s a bit of a Hob-Nob.”

Policeman “Don’t get smart with me Sonny Jim!!”

Haha… ??????.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

You had a tipple or two Brembo nice one.

bobcat
    Participant

UK - England

@brembo, ??? spot on.

Honorary Member

GM
    Participant

UK - Wales

@brembo ? Or the plod could be innocently pointing out a spelling mistake ?

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

No Think it’s just black n white shading transfers and brass rubbings and shit.

brembo
    Participant

UK - Scotland

@alloy

Morning mate!! I’d taped the Darts from Sunday, so was enjoying a couple of Jack Daniels Honey with a splash of Cherry Pepsi Max while watching the Semi’s and Final. Love the darts!! Lol!! ?.

Cheers, Marc.

MY/17, F/White, Forged Black Wheels, Recaro Shell Seats, Diamas SiRamik Glasscoat, H&R Anti-Roll Bars/15mm Spacers, EBC Turbo Brake Discs all round/Yellowstuff Brake Pads, Mountune Air Intake/Recirc Valve/SSC/Blue Turbo Hose Kit and Hard Pipe/Uprated Springs/Short Shifter/Rear Motor Mount/Crank Breather Plate, ETS Intercooler, Milltek 100 Cell Cat, Remus Wolf Inside Exhaust, Litchfield Stage 2 map via Cobb Accessport V3, DSC unit.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

I can recognise a policeman anywhere, and I’d bet my bottom dollar Jamie up there is an officer ! am I right, am I right??

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

alloy
    Participant

UK - England

Top Cat will be able to sniff an Orifiscer out no worries.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to More Brexit B******s. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!