Morning all…. First month of ownership

Home Forums General Newbie Morning all…. First month of ownership

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Stumbled in to this site by accident from a link elsewhere….. Seems to be many forums for Focus and RS …. More activity here than on the RSOC site it would seem…

Mine was the magnetic grey at National day on the anniversary stand….. Had it just about a month and done around 1100 miles, so only now starting  to open it a little.  All the options except door protectors. ….. Colour is superb, best choice once you see them all in the flesh….. Sun roof is great, shells seats arn’t a problem to me, just need to learn to sit properly….. Security upgraded with a custom Viper system.

Kept it under 3k, now keeping under 4K. ….ish 😉

Enjoying it so far,  did get what felt like torque stear the other day….so will keep a check on that, reading here the idea the rear clutch system could be snatchy sounds plausible …. Think I’ll need to go around a few round abouts to make it work more. 😀

No issues at higher speeds, is quite comfortable 4 up, my passengers were surprised.  Ride is harder then my previous V40 D4 R Designs with sports chassis, but softer than the wife’s Ibiza Cupra.

Had a Leon Cupra mk2 with revo 300 brake remap, that felt sharper and quicker I think, certainly in the low rev range I’m using. Which suggest the Mountune upgrade is right to sort that out.

Will get an oil change soon and continue running it in…

Very much interested in a driving day for some lessons on what it can do.

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

Kenny
    Keymaster

UK - Scotland

Glad to hear another happy owner. You will be looking foward to opening her up to 6k revs soon 🙂

You will be amazed to see the difference a remap can make to this car it’s well worth the investment it make a brilliant car even better.

9designs
    Participant

UK - England

Going to look for large roundabouts and long left hand bends to break the rear clutches in next 😉

Magnetic Grey with all the best bits

FPM375/COBB/MSD-  Quaife LSD,  DSC+Tractive  Suspension,  HJS200 cell sports cat and MT Cooler. Sync3 upgrade.

Was UK seller for DSC & Tractive  Active suspension !!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Morning all…. First month of ownership. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!