Mother Of All Bombs.

Home Forums General Non RS Chat Mother Of All Bombs.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

WOW !!! that MOAB would cure constipation in anyone within about 10 square miles i would think ! I bet they thought it was a nuke ! Happy Easter guys !! Aloha Snackbar etc etc

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

white-rs2
    Participant

UK - England

Manchester and now London just bloody awful

RS Edition.

FPM375 Rocks

The rest of the “M” maps suck

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

I don’t agree with Trump on many things, but his evaluation of these assholes being ‘losers’ is true. If someone can talk you into blowing yourself up as a life-choice, then you’re a ******* loser. The only reason they want you to blow yourself up is that dead men don’t talk; how many of the ISIS gangsters are strapping themselves with explosives………….yep, not one. 72 virgins ?.

71-bda
    Participant

UK - England

No nothing.

No Mods. No rockers. Just a chunky knob, thats now been replaced by an RS knob innit.

No tackiness.

Std as Ford intended, but with a space saver wheel and jack and nuts and wheel brace. oh.. and flaps, a man has got to have flaps.

Innit?

howsey
    Blocked

UK - Wales

Fake news. You’re fake neeeeewwwwwwss.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Mother Of All Bombs.. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!