Mountune 370 upgrade reviewed yet?

Home Forums General Newbie Mountune 370 upgrade reviewed yet?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

dmcracing
    Participant

Ireland

Cheers for the heads up on the pipe rubbing will watch that!

MJP Custom 2.0ltr strokedĀ  Forged megabuild on meth injection

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

I first noticed the comment against the item on Mountunes online store. Got it confirmed when at Mountune HQ as to the reason why. Only 8 clips and pulls out in one piece. I will keep mine in place until the rubbing notices then get the effective area cut out.

Frozen White / Sunroof / Lux Pack / Sync 3 / M400X/ Forged Engine Internals / MT Oil Cooler Kit / Sports Cat downpipe with Cat Back V3 exhaust / high flow radiator / Cast Inlet Manifold / Quaife ATB / Wagner intercooler upgrade from MT / charge pipe V2 upgrade / Eibach brake hose kit / EBC discs and brake pads / Eibach rear spring kit / secondary intake kit / short shift / roll restrictor / PTU Brace / TWS Gunmetal alloys / 10W60 oil serviced & maintained by FJRS

dmcracing
    Participant

Ireland

Good idea,why does it sit higher?different bend radius?

davey-f
    Participant

United Kingdom

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I am only comparing it to my MK3 ST which is not affected. According to Mountune it’s the larger size and angle of the duct. Also the M380 has a slightly more raised Mountune logo on the duct against the 375.</p>

Frozen White / Sunroof / Lux Pack / Sync 3 / M400X/ Forged Engine Internals / MT Oil Cooler Kit / Sports Cat downpipe with Cat Back V3 exhaust / high flow radiator / Cast Inlet Manifold / Quaife ATB / Wagner intercooler upgrade from MT / charge pipe V2 upgrade / Eibach brake hose kit / EBC discs and brake pads / Eibach rear spring kit / secondary intake kit / short shift / roll restrictor / PTU Brace / TWS Gunmetal alloys / 10W60 oil serviced & maintained by FJRS

dmcracing
    Participant

Ireland

Right ok,will keep a eye on it

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Please login or register to view this page.

Login or register below to contribute to Mountune 370 upgrade reviewed yet?. If you're not already a member then you can register for free!